Wwmjd?

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
It's a study guide for "Fun Week" - four days in a row of tests right before the AP Exam. Fun.

Ah.. you're on your own for that one, sorry!

"Fun week"? Around here they did away with the pretense, and just call it Hell Week.

APs were fun... I could have graduated early if I had wanted to because of them.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Ah.. you're on your own for that one, sorry!

"Fun week"? Around here they did away with the pretense, and just call it Hell Week.

APs were fun... I could have graduated early if I had wanted to because of them.

We tried to convince the teacher to call it Hell Week, but she wouldn't let us :( :lol:

talkinghands

Anyone want to do my lesson plans. Need plans for 4 days. Thrusday is Field Day so I don't have to plan for that since we will be out all day. I am going to end up burnt for sure. Sunscreen and hat for me. Ouch!
Monday we are doing a birthday party for one of the kids. He will be six. We always do parties at school because most of these kids don't get parties at home. PLanning to treat the other deaf class as well.

dandaman

Pongo said:
I wish that was coming here. We need rain really badly.

They popped up outta nowhere within the last hour. At least I won a dollar. (I seem to be making alot of money off my weather predictions... :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom