Wwmjd?

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, I hope Chris and Kat are in the final two. Chris may be better off not winning. I'm not sure it would be wise for American Idol to control his career.

We need another guy idol.

Ruben kind of just faded away. And Clay was a little TOO American Idol.

My math teacher has seen him in concert a few times and can attest that he's a little... questionable.

CaptainMichael

Pongo said:
We need another guy idol.

Ruben kind of just faded away. And Clay was a little TOO American Idol.

My math teacher has seen him in concert a few times and can attest that he's a little... questionable.
I think that the producers are beginning to wonder what went wrong. Kelly Clarkson is the only "pop star" to come from a "pop star" competition. They narrowly avoided a rocker last year, but this year one is threatening and a gray-haired 30 yr. old is threatening even more.

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:
I think that the producers are beginning to wonder what went wrong. Kelly Clarkson is the only "pop star" to come from a "pop star" competition. They narrowly avoided a rocker last year, but this year one is threatening and a gray-haired 30 yr. old is threatening even more.

I like Kelly pretty well. She's a little too "liberated woman" for me though. I don't know.

A Moment Like This was mine and my ex-girlfriend's song when we were going out. I can't remember how that was arranged... :lookaroun :eek:

Connor002

Original Poster
Pongo said:
A Moment Like This was mine and my ex-girlfriend's song when we were going out. I can't remember how that was arranged... :lookaroun :eek:
Well, I guess that arrangement didn't work out. :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Well, I guess that arrangement didn't work out. :lookaroun

Actaully, about a year and a half. Then she moved to Maryland.

Then she moved back here in December. Unfortunately she found a boyfriend while she was living in MD for two years.

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:
I just realised today (6 days before school ends) that a girl living on the floor above me likes me.

Psht. Six days is plenty of time.

What are you sitting there talking to us for?! Go, man, go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom