Wwmjd?

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I can attest to that as well. That's why I keep an online journal.

I love words, but am not a great speaker.
Putting things down on paper, it's like painting a picture, even if it's just for you.
Sometimes you don't even realize how you feel until you've written it down.

Connor002

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh okay.
Take your time.

I think I'm going to work on writing this in the next few days... but the sparknotes version would be that I know five people in the last four years who have been diagnoesed with some form of cancer. Only two are still "here..."

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I think I'm going to work on writing this in the next few days... but the sparknotes version would be that I know five people in the last four years who have been diagnoesed with some form of cancer. Only two are still "here..."

Wow...

I don't know what to say that wouldn't sound extremely cliché, but that really is terrible. I'm so sorry, and I can only hope the best for the two that are still here.

:(

lunalovegoddess

Luna Lovegood: *pauses whilst reading the Quibbler* "How's Professor Lupin's rabbit?"
Harry Potter: "What rabbit?"
Luna Lovegood: *pointedly* "You know... his furry little problem."

:D

Hi Connor... are you coming over to play murder in Fantasyland tonight?

Sorry to sound abrupt, just that I had not heard from you in awhile and wondered if you were still interested.

:wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

Oh boy.
Probably a story a lot of us share.
You write it Connor.
It should help you to feel better.

Connor002

Original Poster
lunalovegoddess said:
Luna Lovegood: *pauses whilst reading the Quibbler* "How's Professor Lupin's rabbit?"

Sorry to sound abrupt, just that I had not heard from you in awhile and wondered if you were still interested.

Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. :lookaroun I'll try.

Uponastar

lunalovegoddess said:

:lookaroun
Connor, someone's at the door for you!

Connor002

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Wow...

I don't know what to say that wouldn't sound extremely cliché, but that really is terrible. I'm so sorry, and I can only hope the best for the two that are still here.

:(

Every story has at least some good to come out of it.
I'm probably a better person because of some things that have happened.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

A testimony to the kind of person you are, that you realize that.

Pongo

Connor002 said:

I know what you mean.

I've told you my whole story and everything. I know I've become a better person because of that.

CaptainMichael

lunalovegoddess said:
Having just reread "Order of the Phoenix" and "Half-Blood Prince", I have a newfound appreciation for Luna Lovegood.

Connor002

Original Poster
Pongo said:
I know what you mean.

I've told you my whole story and everything. I know I've become a better person because of that.

I know.
Some things should have never happened, but now we're better people because of it.
At least there's still that.

lunalovegoddess

Connor002 said:
Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. :lookaroun I'll try.

s'okay... I was just looking through and realized that we were missing a large feline with a rapier sharp wit, and thought of you. *pardon my weirdness quotient tonight...* My mind keeps bouncing like a ferret between this forum and a few stories I have been working on. I just wanted to touch base with you in case I had forgotten to PM you.

As for the writing, do what feels good for you. Sometimes you just have to get it out there on paper (or in my case, Microsoft Word :)). I keep an online journal filled with fun quizzes and serious thoughts... depending on my mood. It helps me stay sane. I hope that you get what you need from your writing.

Also, don't you just hate writer's block? :rolleyes:

Connor002

Original Poster
lunalovegoddess said:
s'okay... I was just looking through and realized that we were missing a large feline with a rapier sharp wit, and thought of you. *pardon my weirdness quotient tonight...* My mind keeps bouncing like a ferret between this forum and a few stories I have been working on. I just wanted to touch base with you in case I had forgotten to PM you.

Ah, yes, Scar shall be making his appearance soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom