Rumor Wreck-It-Ralph Attraction Likely to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape

doctornick

How much of an attraction can really fit in this space though? Isn't SGE a super tiny blueprint?
The building itself is indeed small though could fit a Fantasyland style small scale dark ride (others can point out how the dimensions compare to stuff like the old SWSA building). The space could be made larger if they combined it with the adjacent store or food places but it’s not like Disney to remove revenue generating spots.

That said, I think the previous plans were about using the established theaters for a WIR attraction using VR or such.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not to go round and round with the whole "what to do with the Stitch space" but wouldn't a busbar dark ride be practically impossible nowadays? ADA compliance, OSHA etc. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Tomorrowland to have a dark ride but would it even be possible in one of the preexisting spaces so often brought up. Just curious.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Not to go round and round with the whole "what to do with the Stitch space" but wouldn't a busbar dark ride be practically impossible nowadays? ADA compliance, OSHA etc. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Tomorrowland to have a dark ride but would it even be possible in one of the preexisting spaces so often brought up. Just curious.
Isn’t Mario Kart in Universal a busbar dark ride? I could be mistaken, but I feel like I remember hearing that.

Inspired Figment

I never know if people are being serious anymore...
Some people haven’t been for a while. He or she probably thought it was still operating and getting ready to close and not permanently closed/not operating currently. Understandable. Not everyone’s fully up to date on these kinds of things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom