WOW-How can one complain

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Ok, last week we were complaining bout budget cuts and how bad the parks were getting. Well, Mission Space is opening this year

My sources tell me Indy Adventure at MGM is a sure thing.

We have Epedition Everest : Legend of te Forbidden Mountion..which is the copywritten title

The new land at AK, Which i heard is a go

There are also a few smaller attractions also opening

ALL of this within the next 5 years. Its gonna be an exciting time

Maerj

I am assuming that the Indy Adventure is going to be the same one that is in Disneyland?

Everything else sounds pretty good too, bring it on!

SirNim

Originally posted by sandjhooker
thanks, swhite! Consider yourself part of the "spelling" force.
Can I bee in tha spelinj forc?:veryconfu :confused:

:lol: :lol:
j/k

EE:LOTFM is great.

M:S is great.

Indy at MGM - would be great.

A new land at AK would be great.

Smaller attractions - great.

Things are looking up, it seems :)
Considering that Indy and another AK land have been, as you claim, given a greenlight...

no2apprentice

I'll hold my excitment until after the press conferences. There's so much that seems to be going on...rumors of administrative changes...economy still a concern...the uncertainty of Disney's media holdings...all of this could turn greenlights to red at a moments notice.

I really hope that Disney does some much needed development. I can't help but feel that before we see anything more new at AK or DS, there will be some work going on at Epcot. Just a hunch, based on what was said by one of the head Imagineers on TV.

imagineersrock

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
Ok, last week we were complaining bout budget cuts and how bad the parks were getting. Well, Mission Space is opening this year

My sources tell me Indy Adventure at MGM is a sure thing.

We have Epedition Everest : Legend of te Forbidden Mountion..which is the copywritten title

The new land at AK, Which i heard is a go

There are also a few smaller attractions also opening

ALL of this within the next 5 years. Its gonna be an exciting time

wow- a lot of very cool new info that i was unaware of; such as the copywritten title for FM as well as the definite greenlight for indy at mgm..!?!

just curious; how sure are you of these great announcements??
may i ask where you got the info from (Not having to be specific) but just like for example; an imagineer, a friend, or just personal opinion??? -well regardless, thanks for the mushy rumors; and heres to hoping you're right!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Well, i as at WDW today, and was on a Disney transport. An imagineer was on the bus and we got to talking. The only thing he was a tad bit unsure bout was the new land at AK. The title of EE:LOTFM is positively the tradmarked title. Indy is a definate go. And MS will positivley open this year

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
you know what y'all, you can make your faces now, but when this is all anounced, you'll feel pretty silly...to doubted the great one. lol

imagineer boy

YAHOO! Indy is going to MGM! I'm betting it'll have a bit of a different storyline though. I will probably have some of the same things as the DL one, but have somthing else instead of the forbidden eye. Like TDS has the Crystal Skull version. I can't wait!:sohappy:

ToTBellHop

You left out Time Racer and Soarin', which are far more likely to happen (and to happen first) than Indy or a new land for AK...still, I do agree that things are looking up for Disney:) And I hope Indy is coming...but I have yet to hear anything all that reliable stating that it is definitely coming--just that it is moderately likely at this point.

SirNim

you know what y'all, you can make your faces now, but when this is all anounced, you'll feel pretty silly...to doubted the great one. lol

no really..im SO positive about this that if any of this is not announced before the end of the year, i'll wear a girls bathing suit and go down summit plummit
Be sure to post a picture of that when it happens...:lol: :rolleyes: :D

However, I must admit, and agree, that an imagineer on a bus isn't most the likely a credible source... :(

:)

SpongeScott

no really..im SO positive about this that if any of this is not announced before the end of the year, i'll wear a girls bathing suit and go down summit plummit
First off, I hope you're right. If you are, great, we all benefit from it and we'll be the first to let you say "I told you so!"

With that being said, I've lost count on how many times I've heard people being told false things by CM's or whoever because they were yanking someone's chain. That's a mouthful of info you shared.

Here's to you being right, but I'll step back and observe to see if it all comes out like you said. Put it in a time capsule!

SirNim

Originally posted by sandjhooker
First off, I hope you're right. If you are, great, we all benefit from it and we'll be the first to let you say "I told you so!"

With that being said, I've lost count on how many times I've heard people being told false things by CM's or whoever because they were yanking someone's chain. That's a mouthful of info you shared.

Here's to you being right, but I'll step back and observe to see if it all comes out like you said. Put it in a time capsule!
Here here!:D :)

FLcastmember

Oh, you heard it from a Cast Member. They know everything, and have a great track record about being right on all new projects. An imagineer on a Disney Bus! I bet anyone could go talk to 100 Cast Members tomorrow and find out about 100 different projects that have ''Green lighted''. I am not trying to be mean, ok maybe sarcastic, but just trying to show that there have been 100's of our members who have posted that ''they heard from a CM'' about all kinds of projects that deff will be built. There is basically 5 Types of "projects'' out there

1. The ones that ARE currently being built and WILL HAPPEN.
EX....Mission Space, Philharmagic

2. The ones that OFFICIALLY have been "Green Lighted'' by the the Disney Co. That Means in a press release, WDW has made the plans puplic.
EX....New Show at Diamond HorseShoe

3. The ones that have sorta been leaked by Company sources. Not OFFICIAL yet, but very close
EX....Frobidden Mountain, and maybe even project gimini

4. Heavaly Rumored. These are the ones that Every web site that covers these things are talking about. Forbidden Mnt was in this catagory for a wile.
EX....Beastly Kingdom, project gemini

5. RUMORED. Great ideas. Maybe even on a drawing boards. Things that might happen in 5-10 years.
EX....4th mouintain for MK. Expansion across world drive at MGM. New Countries at Epcot. Monerail Expansion.

We just need to becareful when we say a project is a deff go. Ask a few questions first. IS IT OFFICIAL? IS THERE CONSTRUCTION? ARE ALL THESE SITES TALKING ABOUT IT 24/7? and even if you were an Imagineer yourself, and a project was ''Green Lighted," you know that the execs could stop it at anytime. Once it goes OFFICIAL and the ground is broke, then and only then can you beleave that it will happen. We have sceen so many great projects that everyone though would happen and never materialized.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Thats not the only person i heard it from...I have friends high in the company..plus more friends with friends high in the company...its a sure thing with these attractions

SpongeScott

Thats not the only person i heard it from...I have friends high in the company..plus more friends with friends high in the company...its a sure thing with these attractions
Dude, you're 15 and in the 9th grade! Friends high in the company? Credibility--look that word up for English class.

But I still hope you're right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom