Would you want to have the entire park to yourself?

Would you want to have a WDW park all to yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 72 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disneygirl03

No. Part of the fun of going on rides is the other people!

The only good thing about having the park to yourself would be picture opportunities.

Dagger

I have heard some people express interest in having a "private party" at a WDW park, wherein they and their party have the entire park just to themselves. Myself, I think that would suck. Sure, you would get on the rides with no problem, but to me, part of the Disney magic is seeing how alive the park is with vacationers from all over the country and the world. Sure, I don't want it to be so packed that the fastpass machines close at noon and I have to stand in huge lines. But the thought of being the only guests there makes is feel like your walking through a ghost town. Personally, I like to hear the chatter of other guests and see other families having a good time. I like to see the family of four, carrying their balloons and stuffed animals. I like to hear the people around me in line talking about what ride they're doing next. I just enjoy the festive atmosphere of thousands of tourists visiting the happiest place on Earth. I would think it would be incredibly boring to walk around all day with no one but you, your party and the employees. What do you all think?

ITA with you. To me, the only reason that I would want it to be just me is the lines, but with fast past you don't wait 2 hours for every ride like I remember having to do when I was a kid. At that time there was no FP, some of the lines were completely unsheltered in the blazing sun, and they didn't have stuff like the misters all over the park...I remember it was a lot worse than now.

Anyway, not a chance :)

polynesiangirl

Definitely wouldn't want a ghost town park scenario...way too weird. When we went once for an E-ride night a few years back we walked through an area that was closed...as in, there was like one CM standing watch but there were no rides running, no food places open, and no other guests but us...it was very "Walt Disney World: After the Armageddon" to me, LOL. And being the kind of person who used to go during Easter all the time, it was especially odd.

The EMH/e-ride nights when there's been a few hundred people there were the absolute best. Still enough to people-watch and not feel like you're the last people on Earth, but nice, short lines as well. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom