Would you want to have the entire park to yourself?

Would you want to have a WDW park all to yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 72 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ilovepluto23

Although it would be awesome if I could have an entire park to myself (preferably the MK), I think I would still be missing out on the entire Disney experience. I really love seeing "first-timers" and young children react to the world. It's really uplifting. :)

RealHawker

I'm with sbkine, if it was just a few friends and myself, i'd feel very very strange, "ghost town" was a very good way to put it.
Imagine going up to the Tower of Terror without seeing elevators full of screaming people popping up and down, or Splash Mountain's drop!
I'd love to see the parks with say.... 400 people total, that would be ideal.

go in the end of august, I feel like it's a ghost town when I've gone at that time of year... damn hot though.

It's not that fun to go on POTC and have NO ONE ELSE in your boat, the boat in front or behind you. I wouldn't want it that way everytime, but it is kinda cool once. Buzz Lightyear isn't as fun when your's is one a very few scores...

New2WDW

It would not be as fun without people enjoying themselves around you! I would not want it to be super crowded but some people is good. If it were empty it would look like that ghost town copy of Disney over in Euope or wherever that place was, that was eerie!:lookaroun

Stitch69

NOPE! I have been to WDW during slow times and it was kinda strange just walking onto the rides. You blow right thur the pre ride areas. Don't get me wrong I don't like standing in long lines- but some lines are ok. You appreciate the ride more.Besides it's fun to people watch too! I liked the comparison of going to a baseball game and being the only one in the stands.

However,I would like a golden fast fast for all rides:sohappy:

CaptainMichael

It would not be as fun without people enjoying themselves around you! I would not want it to be super crowded but some people is good. If it were empty it would look like that ghost town copy of Disney over in Euope or wherever that place was, that was eerie!:lookaroun

Yeah, like Nara Dreamland but not....Disney would still be infinity times nicer.

miles1

I was in the parks the week after 9/11, and trust me it IS creepy. In the plaza at EPCOT, the only other soul around was PUSH the garbage can, and I was happy to have the company!

HoW

I would love to have the park to myself, for a few hours, just once. I know I would miss the people, but, I've done the parks with everyone there. I'd like to see what it would be like without the crowds. It might be eeire, creepy, or I might feel like I'm missing something, but I'd like to see what it was like.

Uponastar

Maybe just once. It would be nice just once to have the parks to myself.
But only once. . .
The crowds are too much a part of the experience for me.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would not like to have the park all to myself. What fun would it be walking around with nothing open (no CMs to run attractions) no food (no CMs to cook) and no stores open to shop in (no CMs to take my money).

Just does not seem like it would be fun....

metscool

I would love to have a park to myself. But it will not feel the same having other families in the park. And in lines talking to the others around you. I like talking to the hot girls in line.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I would not like to have the park all to myself. What fun would it be walking around with nothing open (no CMs to run attractions) no food (no CMs to cook) and no stores open to shop in (no CMs to take my money).

Just does not seem like it would be fun....

Yeah, there was an episode of South Park where Cartman got his wish of owning the local theme park.

His first order of business was to kick everyone out.

Well, he didn't like that because there was no one to run the attractions.

So he had to let staff in, but then he had to pay the staff...

So he had to let in some guests, then security, then... well you get the picture.

tirian

I've walked through the MK, Epcot, and the Studios alone before.

It's gorgeous, but somewhat eerie.

I'd enjoy throwing a party with a few hundred guests, but having the entire park to yourself would be boring, especially if you were absolutely alone and had no one to share the day with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom