Would you visit Walt Disney World with these health-based operational restrictions in place?

Would you visit Walt Disney World with these health-based operational restrictions in place?

• Yes

Votes: 306 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 429 50.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 111 13.1%

• Total voters

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Currently there still is a mandatory 14 day isolation/quarantine for people coming from Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Louisiana. I know that most folks didnt leave for other states once the cases started to grow, but sufficient did and shared the wealth of RNA goodness.
I can be on a plane from Philadelphia to any of 9 lovely Florida airports in 2 hours flat...

Try to stop me! 🤪

celluloid

Has anyone thought about how they would do sabres and droid building?

Are we thinking they will go with the mask safety net and people will feel ok being close if they are only touching what they take? Half capacity or lower for the experience?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Has anyone thought about how they would do sabers and droid building?

Are we thinking they will go with the mask safety net and people will feel ok being close if they are only touching what they take? Half capacity or lower for the experience?
I can honestly say that never occurred to me...not once.

I speak for everyone 🤪

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I give you props. You’re close. 👍🏻
Then I’ll give you advice:

Calm down. Lack of entertainment sucks but will not affect you longterm. This too shall pass.

And on the bright side: these parks are going to BLOW for awhile. You won’t want to be there.

Disney knows this...hence the crickets from the management. They are as motivated to open as a turtle is to cross the road.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
And why the “us and them” stance has been stupid from the start. As is the “I ain’t paying for you” bullcaca

It's not the first nor the last illness to sweep the globe. Each state was set up for its citizens (not inhabitants) to decide how it should be governed, so if you are forced to eat the dog food your state creates, dont complain.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's not the first nor the last illness to sweep the globe. Each state was set up for its citizens (not inhabitants) to decide how it should be governed, so if you are forced to eat the dog food your state creates, dont complain.
But isn't the right to complain one of your amendments ?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
But isn't the right to complain one of your amendments ?
The real meaning behind every single word of that document and 90% of the caselaw that actually governs the country is to provide MINUMUM safeguards so we don’t eat each other...

...so public health sorts falls in that general area in the scatter plot.

“Read chapter 7 for next week and don’t forget test next Friday”

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The real meaning behind every single word of that document and 90% of the caselaw that actually governs the country is to provide MINUMUM safeguards so we don’t eat each other...

...so public health sorts falls in that general area in the scatter plot.

“Read chapter 7 for next week and don’t forger year next Friday”
Can i have that last sentence again please sir. And this time not in autocorrect

DugLovesU

I'm a DVC Member and am planning a trip for early May 2021. But with all these restrictions in place and limitations on shows & other experiences it will probably be a resorts-only trip. I can't see paying full park prices for a reduced experience. Also I usually stay at Bay Lake Tower but that's likely out. I would rather stay at Saratoga Springs or Old Key West where I won't need to bother with elevators and/or interior corridors. I'm over 60 and high-risk so I need to plan accordingly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom