Would you have rather had a different expansion than FLE?

Would you have wanted a different expansion?

• No I am fine with FLE.

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • Advetureland expansion (Indy plot and other AL plot)

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Mysterious Island (DAK or MK)

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • World Showcase expansion

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Discovery Bay.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Pixar Studio expansion

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

drossjr

I am just a big fan of meets & greets but I know alot of people like them, but the FLE SHOULD BE good and not really losing anything thats classic by this expansion so what the heck.

Would rather see expansions or renovations done at DHS to give that park more attractions to give that park more to do or get rid of Camp MM and put something real and permanant in that area :shrug:

hunty

The new FLE looks great and will make MK even better but I would of loved to have seen beastly kingdom built at AK. I think this could have made AK disneys' best park.

bgraham34

I think the expansion is a great idea. I would have loved to see 1 more new attraction, but i am sure it will be very well done and will add so much more magic to the experience.

Master Gracey 5

I'm glad we're getting the expansion, but would have been way more excited for an expansion to DHS or for Beastly Kingdom to finally come to fruition. I'm sure I'll appreciate FLE more when I have my own kids someday but right now I'm going to be selfish. :)

plaz10

FLE would be my second choice. But my mysterious expansion would more specifically be a villain land (village) in MK, instead. Villains get absolutely no love at WDW and I want some!

Figment632

Original Poster
FLE would be my second choice. But my mysterious expansion would more specifically be a villain land (village) in MK, instead. Villains get absolutely no love at WDW and I want some!

Yea villian viilage would be a cool addition.

rodserling27

I think any and all expansion projects will be met with "I wish I had : fill in blank : instead. I am really looking forward to the FLE expansion, but, of course, a Beastly Kingdom expansion would have been mega-awesome.

Really what I'd like though is a massive re-location project. Move some garbage out of the MK that doesn't belong there. Move Monster's, Inc. to DHS' Pixar Place, put SGE somewhere else (or get rid of it completely) Aladdin should have his own themed area...putting it in the middle of Jungle-ridden Adventureland? No...I could go on, but stuff like that would make me happy as well.

rsoxguy

I think that the FLE hits at the heart of WDW. I voted in favor of it because I believe that the basics should be covered first. Of course, any other expansion/refurb would be fantastic.

glee

I think that the FLE hits at the heart of WDW. I voted in favor of it because I believe that the basics should be covered first. Of course, any other expansion/refurb would be fantastic.

I agree!!! There is a lot of criticism about FLE but but i think its a great idea.

BrerFrog

I like the FLE, not because of the glorified M&Gs, but because of all the fantastic animation scenarios that will materialize on the MK. However, BK seems like the superior experience, and one that would rival Potter.

Figment632

Original Poster
I like the FLE, not because of the glorified M&Gs, but because of all the fantastic animation scenarios that will materialize on the MK. However, BK seems like the superior experience, and one that would rival Potter.

Agreed I didn't vot for BK I voted for MI but imo they are the only to that would really compete with Potter.

njDizFan

Agreed, FLE will be very cool, but nothing in my opinion would trump Beastlie Kingdom

Figment632

Original Poster
I agree! I would LOVE to see all of these expansions happen some day (soon **hopes**). I am very excited to see how FLE turns out, but MI and BK are two things I have been hoping for for a while.

MI would have been a great expansion for MK :cry: Maybe they could change the theme of MI to fit in AL, instead of INdy put JOurney to the Center of the Earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom