Would it be a tragedy if...?

jiminy.cricket

I get more out of the five minute Spirit of Norway film than I do in all of the rest of the pavilion...especially Maelstrom.

I can't believe you've seen the Norway movie! That's the one thing I have yet to see (I always skip it...)!

And frankly, I love World Showcase, but you might get bored if you don't see the movies. I can't think of any other major pull to these countries.

I could see Wonders of China over and over again (and have), as well as the American Adventure. France's movie is really nice too; I like the soundtrack. Canada's is not spectacular, but alright. So, yes, go see at least China's movie, and maybe France's!

wulfgeat

I really don't remember France's but I would be surprised if I had not seen it. I think I have probably watched Canada four times and probably China multiple times. Even though the films are dated, I love seeing the shots of the country and CircleVision really is neat.

I would definitely agree that it is worth doing once.

Artoo

Hmm...I've never seen the films in WS (nor have I ever really wanted to). I enjoy walking around and soaking up the atmosphere of the different "countries" much more than sitting inside a building and watching a movie about it!

drdoom1001

I'm at Epcot pretty frequently for their Food and Wine and Flower and Garden festivals as well as Christmas and some days I'll see 1 or 2 films and some days I won't see any.I'm glad the Canada one is changing as that one seemed like the oldest one!!The Norway one I skip most of the times.But overall I like them all!!

DDuckFan130

Hmm...I've never seen the films in WS (nor have I ever really wanted to). I enjoy walking around and soaking up the atmosphere of the different "countries" much more than sitting inside a building and watching a movie about it!
Took my answer :lol:

I have had no interest in the movies...nor do I have any desire still. Perhaps on a fluke we'll watch them some day, but I prefer just walking around the shops and/or sitting and people watching. I don't feel like I'm missing anything, much like those who don't care for thrill rides probably don't feel they're missing out. To each their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom