Worst WDW Restroom?

GizmoDuck

Original Poster
I nominate Big River Grill over at Boardwalk.

Horrible layout and uncomfortably small.

Whats everybody else's thoughts?
Can anybody relate?

Rob562

The one by the Refreshment Outpost between World Showcase Plaza and Canada really needs to be rebuilt to at least triple the size. The men's room only has 1 stall, 1 urinal and 1 sink. (I presume the women's room only has 2 stalls). It's the ONLY facility around, and forms insanely long lines at night leading up to Illuminations.

EDIT: Just realized I meant Refreshment PORT, not Refreshment OUTPOST...

The one up behind Yakitori House is a closet, too. But that's a little understanable as they used to be backstage CM bathrooms...

-Rob

Master Gracey 5

The ones by the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace are in some pretty sad shape. In general I'd like to see most bathrooms get updated over the next few years, but ones like this and Fantasyland by PPF should get priority.

Pioneer Hall

The one by the Refreshment Outpost between World Showcase Plaza and Canada really needs to be rebuilt to at least triple the size. The men's room only has 1 stall, 1 urinal and 1 sink. (I presume the women's room only has 2 stalls). It's the ONLY facility around, and forms insanely long lines at night leading up to Illuminations.

The one up behind Yakitori House is a closet, too. But that's a little understanable as they used to be backstage CM bathrooms...

-Rob

Agree with Yakitori House. I also find it to usually not be kept up to the cleaning standards of the other Disney bathrooms. Does anyone else find it somewhat scary that we are discussing bathrooms haha

Sloan

I must agree

-Rob

I agree - not a good plan / layout there, and in an area with lots of 'demand'

Blonde Princess

In order from worst to less bad

1. Yakitori House:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
2. The one next to Refreshment port between future world & Canada in Epcot:eek::eek::eek:

3. Main Street City Hall Bathroom after parade or fireworks:eek::eek:

miles1

Toontown near Mickey's house. Everytime I've been in there there's 1 1/2 inches of water(?) on the floor. Little kids have bad aim, they should have more floor drains.

NYwdwfan

I'm sure someone has the photo of the alligator under the Adventureland toilet - that would definitely get my vote for worst!!

SeaCastle

Most, if not all, of the Magic Kingdom bathrooms underwent refurbishments in 2000. The ones at the Skyway Station, Adventureland/Frontierland gateway, and Columbia Harbor House were the most recently renovated. The ones by the Noodle Station need some TLC. I don't think I was a big fan of the Pete's Garage (Toontown Fair) ones either.

I can't seem to remember any other truly bad restrooms at WDW. For the most part, the seem to be well-maintained. On my last trip, there were only a few instances in which a soap dispenser ran out of soap or something like that.

NYwdwfan

Found it:
Jun25_0001.jpg

Bravo 229

I am going with the Mens room inside the Wonders of Life pavilion. I was in there last year, and while it is very clean, there is a mirror there that was put in the wrong place. The last urinal on the row has nothing obstructing the view in the mirror, so your private business becomes public - I didn't realize this until someone else in the bathroom looked into the mirror and said "Bad spot for a mirror, huh?" That was embarassing. I was shocked that they would put a mirror so close to the urinal without something covering the end like they do in most rest rooms.

Scooter

The first bathroom in Downtown Disney's Marketplace right after you get off the bus. It's tiny, like 2 stalls and one urinal. Seems like everytime I feel the need to use this bathroom, 5 or 6 other people have the same idea.

The best one is in the Ticket and Transportation area. They are always sparkling clean.I've been there at least 8 times and have never encountered another person when I was in there. I don't like crowded bathrooms...it's just weird and uncomfortable. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom