Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

smile

• Journey Into Imagination - really... still?!
  • Mission:Space - great ideas just not panning out, then imploding; tasteless debut and legal battles notwithstanding
  • Primeval Whirl - is philosophy justification enough?
  • Tomorrowland Speedway - needs help and is getting some... deserves more
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin - if you appreciate this in the right spot, you get spit on... bravo!
  • The Country Bear Jamboree - maybe another movie would help.............................
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure - worth it for the fp reservation alone! simultaneously hilarious and helpful!! go get 'em, UP!
  • Alien Swirling Saucers - mater sans soul... back that a.s.s up
  • Living With The Land - if you would have told me as a lad this would be the one attraction virtually unchanged almost 40 years later, i would have worked towards your incarceration.

DisneyJill

imagination got my vote. just such a missed opportunity for something really awesome, in my opinion. but i think that’s true of the entire pavilion, not just the ride. and even though i know it’s coming, i still feel like i’ve been shot during the final scene. :oops:

CLEtoWDW

Country Bears was awful when I last experienced it in 2007 and I see not much has changed. That being said... the Speedway may be quickly approaching. I just hate the noise that it causes around Tomorrowland.

Club Cooloholic

So while in its prime carousel of progress was nice the last time I was in there it reminded me of seeing a movie in a theater that had not been refurbished since the 80s.

Club Cooloholic

Well, for those that go to WDW for the nostalgia, it is the perfect historical attraction. It's such a simple thing to avoid too. Just don't go to it and everyone will be happy.
Cant that be said of any attraction on this list ? Alsi I think you miss what I am saying, now maybe they fixed it up, but when I last was in there seats were very worn, and it seemed like it could really use a sprucing up. It just felt very forgotten in there. Which is a shame. It Could be good

Goofyernmost

Cant that be said of any attraction on this list ? Alsi I think you miss what I am saying, now maybe they fixed it up, but when I last was in there seats were very worn, and it seemed like it could really use a sprucing up. It just felt very forgotten in there. Which is a shame. It Could be good
Don't know when you were there last, but, I have found no evidence of worn seats or carpets, but, I also think that there was recently a rehab. done at least with the outside, but, I remember something mentioned about the interior as well.

a goofy username

the magic carpets. soulless copy of dumbo, needlessly takes up space and clogs up that entire area of adventureland. i came close to voting for journey 3.0 but the references to late 60s kurt russell medfield college disney films alone kept me from it. i've never even given primeval whirl a second glance - sometimes i forget it's even there - so i can't vote on it. country bears and living with the land? classics. jewels, gems, treasures. can't believe anyone would vote for those

Top Bottom