Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

KikoKea

Tough choice between Journey Into Imagination, a pathetic reminder of the fun ride it used to be, and Up, a boring show that is mind numbingly silly. Up has cool birds, but Imagination has cool air on hot days. A tie, for the most part, but JII has fallen so far from its former glory, I fear it is the worst. We ride it only for the AC.

DISR

Tomorrowland Speedway...I cringe every time my daughter wants to ride this. It is noisy/smelly and the line feels like it moves slowly. It may also have the hottest queue at WDW...you bake in the sun for at least part of the wait. As was mentioned before, it may move faster than some of our big-city commutes, but it is boring. Finally, it takes up a lot of space. There must be better attraction options for that much land.

kdhjlm

I have a few "least favorites". Of the older nostalgic attractions I would say Tiki Room, Tom Sawyers Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, and CBJ. I guess I'm not one for nostalgia but can completely understand that many people are and having those memories of their childhood and these attractions make them very meaningful. Of the "newer" attractions, I would say Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. It was okay I guess the first one or two times we saw it, but it just isn't something that really pulls us back to it. It doesn't seem to have that "we have to do that again" factor with it. At least not for us. But I know people who really like it, so.....different strokes for different folks I guess.

Janir

So Disney has many many attractions and with many hits, there's bound to be some misses. I'm wondering what you people believe to be the worst attraction. I created a poll with options that I've seen circulate as some of the worst (I'm sure someone is still bound to reply "WHY IS (insert option) EVEN AN OPTION?! EVERYONE LOVES IT."). As a reminder, everybody play nice. We all have different perspectives on attractions and we all should respect each other's opinions.

In my opinion, it's the UP bird show.. Even disregarding its predecessor Wonders of Life, it's so bad. Most of it is listening to Dug and Russell talk with Melissa. And in my opinion, it's almost insulting to Dug and Russell as characters. They act like they have 4 brain cells in this show! I think the salt in the wound is the fact that UP is one of my favorite movies of all time and it got such a horrible presence in the park.

But what do you guys think?
Loved the old Flights of Wonder show. Never saw the the Up 'version' except in you-tubers videos, but I have to say the Up tie in feels forced into that part of AK. Just because the movie had a large odd looking bird in it and some 'child explorer', it just feels badly forced to me. Better to leave Flights alone and come up with something else to tie the movie up in with.

ObscurityPoint

Other

Frozen Ever After.
That ride kills me, not because it’s Frozen or took over Maelstrom or anything, no, but because it lacks a story. Yes, I know that you travel through the world of Frozen and see all the characters, but what else? I know Disney only did it to cash in on the Frozen IP but there could have been a bit more effort to make the ride a little more..creative, rather than just traveling through random scenes from Frozen with out any sense of danger or goal or anything like the other rides tend to have.

KBLovedDisney

This is the absolute worst.
image_tannerroadtrip_25_01.jpg

JustAFan

Tomorrowland Speedway can go. Also, Country Bears is definitely not a bad attraction.
I don't necessarily get a huge thrill out of Tomorrowland Speedway and would be in favor of an update to it, however my kids enjoyed it when they were younger and I've seen many kids enjoy getting to 'drive'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom