Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

smile

• Journey Into Imagination - really... still?!
  • Mission:Space - great ideas just not panning out, then imploding; tasteless debut and legal battles notwithstanding
  • Primeval Whirl - is philosophy justification enough?
  • Tomorrowland Speedway - needs help and is getting some... deserves more
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin - if you appreciate this in the right spot, you get spit on... bravo!
  • The Country Bear Jamboree - maybe another movie would help.............................
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure - worth it for the fp reservation alone! simultaneously hilarious and helpful!! go get 'em, UP!
  • Alien Swirling Saucers - mater sans soul... back that a.s.s up
  • Living With The Land - if you would have told me as a lad this would be the one attraction virtually unchanged almost 40 years later, i would have worked towards your incarceration.

DisneyJill

imagination got my vote. just such a missed opportunity for something really awesome, in my opinion. but i think that’s true of the entire pavilion, not just the ride. and even though i know it’s coming, i still feel like i’ve been shot during the final scene. :oops:

CLEtoWDW

Country Bears was awful when I last experienced it in 2007 and I see not much has changed. That being said... the Speedway may be quickly approaching. I just hate the noise that it causes around Tomorrowland.

Club Cooloholic

So while in its prime carousel of progress was nice the last time I was in there it reminded me of seeing a movie in a theater that had not been refurbished since the 80s.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
As un-Disney fan as this may seem, I'm not a huge Pirates fan. Idk why, but it just never hit me right.

Club Cooloholic

Well, for those that go to WDW for the nostalgia, it is the perfect historical attraction. It's such a simple thing to avoid too. Just don't go to it and everyone will be happy.
Cant that be said of any attraction on this list ? Alsi I think you miss what I am saying, now maybe they fixed it up, but when I last was in there seats were very worn, and it seemed like it could really use a sprucing up. It just felt very forgotten in there. Which is a shame. It Could be good

Goofyernmost

Cant that be said of any attraction on this list ? Alsi I think you miss what I am saying, now maybe they fixed it up, but when I last was in there seats were very worn, and it seemed like it could really use a sprucing up. It just felt very forgotten in there. Which is a shame. It Could be good
Don't know when you were there last, but, I have found no evidence of worn seats or carpets, but, I also think that there was recently a rehab. done at least with the outside, but, I remember something mentioned about the interior as well.

a goofy username

the magic carpets. soulless copy of dumbo, needlessly takes up space and clogs up that entire area of adventureland. i came close to voting for journey 3.0 but the references to late 60s kurt russell medfield college disney films alone kept me from it. i've never even given primeval whirl a second glance - sometimes i forget it's even there - so i can't vote on it. country bears and living with the land? classics. jewels, gems, treasures. can't believe anyone would vote for those

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom