Worst thing???

Luke82580

Original Poster
I know there aren't many things at Disney that I don't like but what in your opinion is the worst attraction at Disney? I know this is pretty broad but I was just curious to get some responses. I would probably have to say that my least favorite attraction is the Jungle Cruise.

I think Stitch is probably the worst, in my opinion. I really liked parts of Alien Encounter, even though it wasn't based on any Disney movie. It was different than a lot of the other attractions, and to me, Stitch is lacking.

hcswingfield

I know there aren't many things at Disney that I don't like but what in your opinion is the worst attraction at Disney? I know this is pretty broad but I was just curious to get some responses. I would probably have to say that my least favorite attraction is the Jungle Cruise.

And I like the Jungle Cruise. It's one of my favorite things. Go figure.

mrtoad

And I like the Jungle Cruise. It's one of my favorite things. Go figure.

Mine too, love it.

For me there are very few I really do not like. Ones that if it were not for my daughter wanting to do them that I would bypass would be:

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
and
Journey Into Your Imagination

The first just bores the heck out of me but do understand how some could like it, the 2nd is just a waste of space and just don't understand how that got through management as something that should have money spent on and created.

:wave: Tiki Birds..............

And I LOVE the Tiki Birds - not the old show, but I like Iago and Zazu. Again, go figure!;)

I did not enjoy Stitch, though. And Country Bears. And Livin' with the Land - honestly, I don't ever remember being as bored as I was in Livin' with the Land. Maybe you have to be older than 23 to appreciate it...:rolleyes:

New2WDW

Country Bears.....I was literally looking around for the closest exit and my girls looked so bored. (I know many people like this show, but I just saw it a couple of years ago and never even thought about going back.)

mrtoad

And I LOVE the Tiki Birds - not the old show, but I like Iago and Zazu. Again, go figure!;)

I did not enjoy Stitch, though. And Country Bears. And Livin' with the Land - honestly, I don't ever remember being as bored as I was in Livin' with the Land. Maybe you have to be older than 23 to appreciate it...:rolleyes:

Everybody has different tastes as this thread will show. I liked the Tiki Room before the rehab. I have not tried Stich so can't say. I really enjoy the Country Bears and love Livin with the Land. I am older than 23 but my daughter who is 6 loves it as well. She calls it the Food Ride.

I think part of it might be at least for some of the ones you mentioned that for many the nostagia of seeing them as a kid is what makes them loved and maybe for guest who see them for the first time as an adult or older kid they are not enjoyable.

Sleeping*Beauty

I don't think I've ridden a ride at Disney World that I didn't like. I'm always so excitied I love it all. Oh by the way I love The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. But, I loved the movie and the view is great from up there. Especially at night.

hcswingfield

Country Bears.....I was literally looking around for the closest exit and my girls looked so bored. (I know many people like this show, but I just saw it a couple of years ago and never even thought about going back.)

Like its (nearby) neighbor, the Hall of Presidents, it has air conditioning and a seat with back support. And Vern really likes it. So we go there.

There are attractions I do every trip, and some that I do every few years. But none that I really hate. I may not do Space Mountain again until they make it a little less bruising to my over-50-year-old body. I don't hate the ride - in fact it's kind of fun, but I don't enjoy getting bumped around so much.

raremerebear

I'd have to agree with the Country Bears as my least favorite. My mom has never been to WDW and in December we took her to MVMCP & the MK the next day, and she was so excited to see it and I thought it was 20 minutes of creepy bear torture. But she & my little ones loved it, so I just smiled and was happy with them. The only other ride I wasn't crazy about was Snow White - it was a bit creepy. I do like the Jungle Cruise, but I think it depends on your guide. And the Tiki Room is my 2 year old's favorite - we sit in front of the computer and play the song over & over again so he can sing and dance and when we were actually sitting there, the expression on his face was just priceless when they break into song :lol:

Luke82580

Original Poster
I did the college program for 6 months, have been to Disney probably 20 times other than that and I have never been to the Tiki room, maybe it would be my least favorite :)

Wilt Dasney

If you're lining up every attraction side by side, how can placeholders like Aladdin's Carpets and Triceratop Spin rank ahead of any AA shows? Is it just that the spinners are so bland and forgettable that they rank ahead of AA shows that leave you dissatisfied? Is it a judgment that those rides successfully do what they set out to do, which is not much of anything?

Vernonpush

Like its (nearby) neighbor, the Hall of Presidents, it has air conditioning and a seat with back support. And Vern really likes it. So we go there.
There are attractions I do every trip, and some that I do every few years. But none that I really hate. I may not do Space Mountain again until they make it a little less bruising to my over-50-year-old body. I don't hate the ride - in fact it's kind of fun, but I don't enjoy getting bumped around so much.

I just needed a nap. I don't really like it. But I think the worst is Sounds Boring - starring Drew Carey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom