worst ride to be all alone on..

eekjones

Original Poster
which ride would be the scariest to be on where nobody else was on it with you..? :eek:

i would say dinosaur. idk

EpcotServo

Having been on the (new) Haunted Mansion ENTIRELY ALONE, I don't think that being on any ride all alone would scare me.

:D

the-reason14

^ I think he was kidding. But I would prob. say the Haunted Mansion. Sure there are others, but that one just sticks out to me. ehweh

Nicole220

HM
Space (DL version) because it's so dark
The Subs
Dinosaur
ToT

You know, I think being alone on almost every ride would be scary!

DisneyGigi

ToT, I think I might have a heart attack.Then again I might either way. :eek:
None would be fun without my family riding with me though.

ears2you

when your a teenager and still in love with fantasyland, riding anything, but especially the teacups is really weird, but i love it anyways...

EpcotServo

^ I think he was kidding. But I would prob. say the Haunted Mansion. Sure there are others, but that one just sticks out to me. ehweh
No, I wasn't kidding. Of course there was Cast Members in the building, but I never saw anyone on the chain from loading til' exiting the building. I've been very lucky to do some pretty cool things!
:D

This thread reminds me of when one time me and my mom were at MK on one of it's REALLY late nights, and we got a Jungle Cruise boat to ourselves. We just hung out and talked with the skipper, because It's not like we didn't know the jokes. Good times, good times!
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom