World Showplace bathrooms

Shiloh

World ShowPlace? never heard of it. What, and where is it located at Epot? Or maybe I have an have passed it many times but havent paid attn?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It is between Canada and the UK. It was built for the Millennium celbrations, and served as a multiple country exhibit. Since then, it is used for special events. It has the largest bathrooms I have ever seen!

Shiloh

<<<It is between Canada and the UK. It was built for the Millennium celbrations, and served as a multiple country exhibit. Since then, it is used for special events. It has the largest bathrooms I have ever seen!>>
Thanks!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Figment82

The bathroom next to the McDonald's (Refreshment Outpost) or as I like to call them, the "Seventh Circle of Hell" are currently closed for refurbishment (they could blow them up for all I care). I wonder if there is some sort of correlation (although the number of stalls at each location is not comparable in the slightest).

joanna71985

No kidding. I have no clue why that area is even listed as a guest restroom. Its pretty pathetic.

Whenever I had Refreshment Port restrooms (the ones next to the McD), I always told people to go to the ones in Canada. They weren't that far off, and are much bigger.

yankspy

Whenever I had Refreshment Port restrooms (the ones next to the McD), I always told people to go to the ones in Canada. They weren't that far off, and are much bigger.
Agreed. I usually watch illuminations from over there and I always use the ones in Canada for that last minute restroom stop before securing a viewing spot.

bingie

It's funny.. we actually close off those bathrooms at the refreshment port during peak times, with the infamous "construction walls".

The past few christmas's they have been walled off, and folks directed to showplace.

They should just tear them down and build a churro cart...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom