World Showcase Picture Of The Day Part I

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
WDW_6395.jpg

lighteningqueen

Should have looked at all the pics first.. Oh my I am going to spend some time there for sure Fri the 27th.. Most of these pictures have no name where they are it would be nice to see some of them with names thanks so much

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Should have looked at all the pics first.. Oh my I am going to spend some time there for sure Fri the 27th.. Most of these pictures have no name where they are it would be nice to see some of them with names thanks so much

It says Canada under the picture.

lighteningqueen

yea but I looked and the first one I saw didn't have it I swear LOL.. I just got excited to see this thread .. By the way you did a great job last time with pictures. Love them... i think we will take you with us next week to take pictures..

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
yea but I looked and the first one I saw didn't have it I swear LOL.. I just got excited to see this thread .. By the way you did a great job last time with pictures. Love them... i think we will take you with us next week to take pictures..

If you're paying for me to go I will be glad to do it!

lighteningqueen

Well No but we were going to take a 2 year old grandson Ladan hes on the reservations but cannot come I guess you could be Landan.. LOL You eat free at least. ha ha But really your pics are good. Where are the doors from? NO you did not put it on there and dont try to sneak it now LOL

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well No but we were going to take a 2 year old grandson Ladan hes on the reservations but cannot come I guess you could be Landan.. LOL You eat free at least. ha ha But really your pics are good. Where are the doors from? NO you did not put it on there and dont try to sneak it now LOL

They are in Italy! Take a picture of everyone in front of them so I know you found them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom