World Showcase Eaters

brycedisney

Hello all.. I was just wondering what You all thought about this.......OK what do you think is the best reasturaunt of world showcase in EPCOT

Canada

United Kingdom

Morocco

France

Japan

America

Italy

Germany

China

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by happy snapper
It may not be the best in terms of heut quisine but I cant seem to find a way past Germany. Bratties n beer what more does a growing boy need.

lol....agreed! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I have eaten in every restaurant in the World Showcase except Bistro De Paris and The San Angel Inn(Which is on tap for the next trip!) I still love the UK for the atmosphere and the good hearty homemade kind of food. Belle

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I think with all the Different places in WDW to eat, World Showcase isn't the best place. I would much rather go to a place where there is food I can't get everyday or atmosphere I can't find anywhere else (why spend 20 bucks for chinese food if you can get it at home for much less). I would rather spend the money at a restaurant with an interesting theme.

But to each their own...So if I had to pick I would choose Canada.

Upvote 0

MinnieFan

Wow, that's a hard one. I guess if I HAD to pick just one it would be Canada. It really depends what kind of mood I am in. I actually like them all except for Norway.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well, thats the great thing about World Showcase..for people who live in areas that are predominately flooded with chain restaurants like Applebees, TGIF, etc...sometimes this is the only opportunity to get great food that isn't the traditional mid level rest. food.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Nintendo are you ever in Brooklyn at all?? I Ask because there is a Japanese place very similar to Teppanyaki Grill there called Arirang. Arirang, however does a fried rice with that sticky white rice that is AWESOME!!! Of course they also have the sushi, sashimi and other stuff too. Belle

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey Nintendo are you ever in Brooklyn at all?? I Ask because there is a Japanese place very similar to Teppanyaki Grill there called Arirang. Arirang, however does a fried rice with that sticky white rice that is AWESOME!!! Of course they also have the sushi, sashimi and other stuff too. Belle

There are places all over the country that have food like that. We have an Arirang out here in NJ too. We also have a bunch of other Japanese places along with our chinese, italian, mexican, french, steakhouses, and almost any other type of food you can imagine. That is why I just don't see the excitement of eating in World Showcase...there is nothing there you won't find at home.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Disney Insider!! I guess we are neighbors huh?? I Am right over here in Staten Island. Also I would tend to think we are the exception, not the rule for multinational type of foods. I have grown up on different foods from all over the world, but living in NYC will do that to you. I can't imagine someone from the American Heartland having the same choice of restaurants that we do. I have got to tell you that I have never had the following foods except for EPCOT: Canada, United Kingdom, France and Morocco. Then again I Am not particularly adventurous when it comes to cuisine!! Belle

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Having eaten American Itallian food id be in no rush to try it again either:) In this part of the world you can have Fish n Chips, chinese(Hong Kong variety) or Indian, or Balti Indian or Tandori Indian or Bangladeshi but basically Indian:) Oh almost forgot kebab, but we do have both lamb or chicken. Thats how cosmoplitan we are round here.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I think WannaBelle hit the nail on the head. Maybe larger cities like Chicago, NYC, LA etc have a great variety of foods to pick from. But here in the midwest our variety tends to be
fried
deep fried
really really deep fried (deep fried cheesecake, snickers bars etc)

We do have a great selection of real Italian cooking but not much else..even our Chinese food choices are limited! So we do appreciate the choices we have at Epcot. Can you imagine how families from small towns feel when they arrive?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom