World Shocase Change?

Grimone24

Original Poster
I know space is limited with backlot stuff and parking for cast members but if you could add one country which would you choose?

I would have to say Brazil!
They have a fun culture and Disney could do lots with this!

Marijil

:animwink:

Australia definitley.....the possibilities are endless

6/02 FW Cabins
11/01 Polynesian
11/00 Dixie
11/99 Port Orleans
1/99 FW Cabins
1/97 Dixie
10/95 Wilderness Home
6/94 Wilderness Lodge (grand opening)
11/92 Honeymoon at Disney Inn
7/88 Contemporary

FutureCEO

Originally posted by Katherine
I like Australia but I also think that an Egytian one would be neat!:p

I would think they both fit nice in WS but they would fit better in Animal Kingdom. I vote for Swizterland/Norway/Finland pavilion

dliddi

I think a Greek pavilion would be good, i think it would, lend itself to a good ride of somekind, and i think the food would be very popular also. Egypt would be my second

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Grimone24
I know space is limited with backlot stuff and parking for cast members but if you could add one country which would you choose?

I would have to say Brazil!
They have a fun culture and Disney could do lots with this!

We have a "fun culture"? Really? :lol: Ok, if you say so... I just hope you haven't taken this from the crappy Brazilian bit they had at Millenium Village, because it makes me sick just to remember it... :hurl: I can't understand how our OWN GOVERNMENT could create and finance something so stereotypical as that stupid stand... That's why I'd NEVER ask for a Brazilian pavillion. We were offered one when EPCOT opened and the president at the time refused, saying we couldn't possibly maintain such an exposition, and nowadays it's just as difficult. Economy and dollar rates being what they are, it'd be a nightmare to pay for a pavillion, not to mention the "quality" of the Brazilian CM's they chose at the time. 85% of them had bad high school English... Oh, their pronunciation! The HORROR!!! :hammer: :hammer:

MicBat

Originally posted by dliddi
I think a Greek pavilion would be good, i think it would, lend itself to a good ride of somekind, and i think the food would be very popular also. Egypt would be my second

I definitely agree with a Greek pavillion. There really isn't anything else that is at all like it!

conntom

I am irish so I would like to see Ireland the food would
be the best and you can have a ride with the little people
or a ride that takes you around Ireland:)

Figment1986

Originally posted by conntom
(and a ride with their mythicla creatures, and shops where you can buy Leprcoln merchandice.)
AND THE GUINESS. :slurp:

MicBat

Originally posted by conntom

That's a really good idea too! :sohappy:

SirNim

Adventure with the Little People - hop in your pot of gold and then start your journey slowly going up a rainbow. Plummet down in your chase for the little fairies and pixies, but beware - if the evil leprechaun catches up to you, you'll be sent back to Celtic times! (Just an idea.) A quaint cobblestoned square welcomes you to Dublin and has buildings from other little cities. Of course, there would be NO reference to Northern Ireland. This is Disney:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Adventure with the Little People - hop in your pot of gold and then start your journey slowly going up a rainbow. Plummet down in your chase for the little fairies and pixies, but beware - if the evil leprechaun catches up to you, you'll be sent back to Celtic times! (Just an idea.) A quaint cobblestoned square welcomes you to Dublin and has buildings from other little cities. Of course, there would be NO reference to Northern Ireland. This is Disney:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :lol:

:lol: Good one! and rolling green hills in the background! :sohappy:

Figment1986

Originally posted by MicBat
:lol: Good one! and rolling green hills in the background! :sohappy:
And 2 Large and 1 small pubs servin guiness of all types,
(Goodness my Guiness) and then haveing their other popular beer. and have it like the irland ones.

Erika

Originally posted by FutureCEO
I would think they both fit nice in WS but they would fit better in Animal Kingdom. I vote for Swizterland/Norway/Finland pavilion

By Switzerland I assume you mean Sweden, but Norway is there already. "You are not the first to pass this way..."

SewIn2Disney

I'd have to agree with the Greek or Egypt idea. Think of the food possibilites for a greek pavilion. mmmmm gyros. or, if they did an egypt section, they could have a walk through pyramid and a giant sphynx. that would be awesome. I think that the Disney imagineers should hire all of us to be part time imagineers...think of the good we would all bring!:sohappy:

Lance

I'd like to see Russia, they could make a cool Kremlin and all that fun stuff.

Also a fan of Switzerland and Greece.

Snoballego

Russia it is!

Russia is a country full of history and easily reproduced stereotypes (culture). I can vision the plush goofy in the Russian costume now. Imagine the live entertainment they could have. With all the technology now, I ride set with the different climates of Russia would be beautiful for hot summer days.

Plus any frequent male visitors or cast members know why Norway is such a popular attraction. Imagine the sweet Russian International Program students being brought in.

It is a win-win situation as long as El Rio De Tiempo in Mexico is left untouched.

Ever notice in the World Showcase....

How Mexico, Canada, Norway, and Great Britan or farthest away from the United States (because through history they were less of a threat/ more of allies). Then as you move in closer and if you count Mo'Rockin as a representative of the Middle East - the more hostile countries to the US are right where we can keep an eye on them....

Or maybe I just need some sleep

Snoballego

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom