World Drive Phase-III

Lilofan

So "wrong side" and a stick. Wish her luck for me.
How the heck can drivers in the UK parallel park on the road inches away from the front and back of the other cars and manage to get out without scraping bumping into each other is an amazement, even more so driving a stick. Easy on the gas, easy on the clutch... Don't stall! It can be done but it is not easy.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I caught that one on Jalopnik a few months back.

What is the deal with that thing? Why do so many people either miss that turn coming off the bridge or just fly through the center of the thing at 60 mph? Is there a bar on the other side of that bridge that has free beer and tequila shots 3 nights a week?

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I caught that one on Jalopnik a few months back.

What is the deal with that thing? Why do so many people either miss that turn coming off the bridge or just fly through the center of the thing at 60 mph? Is there a bar on the other side of that bridge that has free beer and tequila shots 3 nights a week?
Don't we have someone here in the Adytum who lives in the Milwaukee area?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
anyone can explain how this monstrosity works?
Just follow the arrows!!

1635566586856.png

How the heck can drivers in the UK parallel park on the road inches away from the front and back of the other cars and manage to get out without scraping bumping into each other is an amazement, even more so driving a stick. Easy on the gas, easy on the clutch... Don't stall! It can be done but it is not easy.
Oh, you just have to hope you don't get asked to do a parallel park on your driving test, ( ya know cos you were awful at them during your lessons!) and then never try and park that way again when you've passed your test!

nickys

Premium Member
Oh, you just have to hope you don't get asked to do a parallel park on your driving test, ( ya know cos you were awful at them during your lessons!) and then never try and park that way again when you've passed your test!
They used to be a mandatory part of the driving test. Not any more then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom