World Drive Phase-III

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay first land between TTC and Contemporary, now this?
Are we really looking at two expansions in MK area?
What about the site that is cleared for the resort near camp grounds - that got delayed/cancelled?

The TTC and Contemporary one was pretty thin evidence, there could have been numerous reasons for what we saw there.

As for this, I can't think of any other reason to re-route the road like that.

peter11435

What about the site that is cleared for the resort near camp grounds - that got delayed/cancelled?
I don’t think anything is happening on the site between TTC and Contemporary. At least not anytime soon. That was just speculation based on people seeing things and not knowing what was actually happening.

Epcot82Guy

I actually heard from a reliable source this will be their next "immersive" experience. It's going to be themed as the Glendale Resort and Spa. It will look like a generic Californian office building. You get fully immersed as a Team Disney cast member, where during your stay you will have to crunch data, working a full 10 hour day, sleep under your cubicle desk and attend a minimum of 4 synergy meetings a day. Your family will be assigned your very own micromanager who will oversee everything you do. Assuming you are productive enough, you will be given minimal food and an official Disney name tag to take home. Bob C. has said it will give guests the most realistic Disney immersive experience ever created. It will be the height of the new magic Disney Parks has been known for.

ToTBellHop

There are many options for many plots. They’ve clearly decided to make a move here, first, and it makes sense. This property will allow people to walk to MK and unlike Contemporary, its parking lot won’t be between it and the park. It will be very desirable.

A theme is one thing; execution is another. They could always screw up the proposed theme and make trash.

Or Chapek could torpedo it when he realizes that Eternals A Disney Resort and Spa is what we really want…

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As if currently stands…they don’t have the need to expand anything…

now…is it smart to plan and pounce if there’s an economic slowdown to expand? Yes.
But the management is so dim that I can’t believe they’d ever do it.

and yes…that mistake near the campgrounds was thankfully cancelled

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom