working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
So we are using up the last of the comp time my wife has to take before she loses it. Went back to Hilton Head Island last week. It rained on the way down last Saturday and rained hard and heavy all day and night on Sunday. A little drizzly on Monday but then it cleared up and was nice, but a little chilly the rest of the week.
My wife went on a treetop zip line tour. I stayed on the ground and took photos. She loved it.

View attachment 332476View attachment 332477View attachment 332478
Good for her! I wouldn’t have the courage!

epcotisbest

We also did some shopping at outlets and got some good stuff for our needy child.
(You pick the name of a child in need from the angel tree then do Christmas shopping for him or her.)
Then on Thursday night we went to the Hilton Head Art Council's production of "An American in Paris."
It was fun, but I get a little bored with musicals. It could have been about half the length and still been good.

Songbird76

We also did some shopping at outlets and got some good stuff for our needy child.
(You pick the name of a child in need from the angel tree then do Christmas shopping for him or her.)
Then on Thursday night we went to the Hilton Head Art Council's production of "An American in Paris."
It was fun, but I get a little bored with musicals. It could have been about half the length and still been good.
I'm liking for the shopping for a needy child and going to a musical, but I can't like you getting bored with musicals because I LOVE musicals...especially being IN them!

Songbird76

Ok, the battery life on the Chargy McCharge-Face Fitzcracker SUCKS! I basically have to charge it every day, and I looked it up because that just didn't seem right. The article I found says the battery lasts UP TO 5 days, and that to save the battery, I should shut off all the features. So....basically, what you're telling me, is that I should just not use it, and then the battery will last? What kind of carp advice is that? It recommends turning of the feature for tracking heart rate, which was basically the reason I got the charge 2, plus the feature where it displays the time and such when I move my wrist into position like a watch. Um....if I wasn't going to look at the time, why would I be moving my wrist to that position? It takes the place of my watch, which I kind of need at work. And it also says to turn off notifications if I get a lot of messages, which I don't, and I have yet to see a notification when I do, so THAT can't be it. And finally, it said not to use the "2 minute relax" feature too often....multiple times a day will drain the battery. I have used the feature exactly twice in 4 days. So...apparently I'm supposed to save the battery by just not using the device.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So we are using up the last of the comp time my wife has to take before she loses it. Went back to Hilton Head Island last week. It rained on the way down last Saturday and rained hard and heavy all day and night on Sunday. A little drizzly on Monday but then it cleared up and was nice, but a little chilly the rest of the week.
My wife went on a treetop zip line tour. I stayed on the ground and took photos. She loved it.

View attachment 332476View attachment 332477View attachment 332478
You're a very smart man first for marrying your dw and for staying on the ground.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, the battery life on the Chargy McCharge-Face Fitzcracker SUCKS! I basically have to charge it every day, and I looked it up because that just didn't seem right. The article I found says the battery lasts UP TO 5 days, and that to save the battery, I should shut off all the features. So....basically, what you're telling me, is that I should just not use it, and then the battery will last? What kind of carp advice is that? It recommends turning of the feature for tracking heart rate, which was basically the reason I got the charge 2, plus the feature where it displays the time and such when I move my wrist into position like a watch. Um....if I wasn't going to look at the time, why would I be moving my wrist to that position? It takes the place of my watch, which I kind of need at work. And it also says to turn off notifications if I get a lot of messages, which I don't, and I have yet to see a notification when I do, so THAT can't be it. And finally, it said not to use the "2 minute relax" feature too often....multiple times a day will drain the battery. I have used the feature exactly twice in 4 days. So...apparently I'm supposed to save the battery by just not using the device.
Sympathy like

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm lazy. I grab a few things and drop them in the Toys for tots box.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom