working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good cold morning at least it's not raining but I have all 3 guys home all day and lots of cooking to do.:banghead: Will try and get some pics but I like my fingers where they are:rolleyes: Anyhoo getting back on topic. We have topics? Starting 30 days of yoga, yoga with Adrienne today because it will help keep me focused during the holidays:joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
So here is another random photo, taken just now, unrelated to working out, but directly related to health. Arm is aching. I had to have lab work done the other day and here is the resulting bruise at the withdrawal point. This did not use to happen, now it does. Getting older sucks, but still beats the alternative.

View attachment 325699
Yes it does suck. I did that too last year but this time not. I had a different nurse. 😁

Sans Souci

Hello-

I've been keeping up with my yoga. I did a detox practice this AM. It was ok. I've come to regard "detox" yoga as getting rid of negative thoughts and feelings, rather than a physical detox. I am hoping to get out for a walk once the rain moves out. I have a goal of getting out for at least 15 minutes a day throughout this fall/winter. I read that it's good for seasonal depression to get some actual sunlight in addition to the light box. I increased my light box time from 30 to 45 min/day once daylight saving time ended and it seems to be working. 👍🏻

I've been using my Instant Pot on a mostly daily basis. :) I'm going to make some soup in a bit. It's definitely soup weather here today.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did a 45 minute yoga practice today. I like watching the sun rise while I'm practicing. :joyfull: I chickened out on my walk today, it was too cold. :coldfeet: I'll get out tomorrow.

I made General Tso's Chicken in my Instant Pot for dinner. It was good, but I am going to reduce the sugar the next time I make it. It was too sweet for me.

epcotisbest

So here is another unrelated to working out post of mine, although Friday, while my wife and her best friend will be up early fighting the shopping crowds, I will be getting rid of all those leaves, so that should burn some calories.
The little Japanese maple in the side yard is an especially vibrant red this year. Planted this thing more than 20 years ago.

japanese maple.jpgjapanese maple2.jpgjapanese maple3.jpgjapanese maple4 .jpg

Sans Souci

Happy thanksgiving! 🍽🍁🦃

I’m in Chicago. I didn’t workout today, since I woke up with a horrible headache. Yesterday was a travel day and I just didn’t drink enough. I think I was withdrawing from caffeine, too. I brought my yoga mat, but it’s hard to do because there’s not a ton of room. I might see how busy the gym is in the am. I’m very private about working out. 🧘🏼‍♀️🕉

Songbird76

Meet Chargy McCharge-face fitzcracker! Just in time....my cracker died yesterday. It's like it heard me talking about its replacement. DH hubby asked if I had something he could wrap up for the kids to give me for my birthday, I handed him the fitbit. I kid you not, just a couple of hours later my cracker died. So I got the fitbit charge 2....ordered several weeks ago.

93boomer

Premium Member
Meet Chargy McCharge-face fitzcracker! Just in time....my cracker died yesterday. It's like it heard me talking about its replacement. DH hubby asked if I had something he could wrap up for the kids to give me for my birthday, I handed him the fitbit. I kid you not, just a couple of hours later my cracker died. So I got the fitbit charge 2....ordered several weeks ago.
Yayyy! Great timing!

epcotisbest

So we are using up the last of the comp time my wife has to take before she loses it. Went back to Hilton Head Island last week. It rained on the way down last Saturday and rained hard and heavy all day and night on Sunday. A little drizzly on Monday but then it cleared up and was nice, but a little chilly the rest of the week.
My wife went on a treetop zip line tour. I stayed on the ground and took photos. She loved it.

LaDonzipline2.jpgLaDonzipline3.jpgLaDonzipline4.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom