working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
5 miles and zen time today. I'm not sure it's exercise except for the brain but I got a skirt, top, and bolero drafter and cut out. Now I need some time to put them together:banghead: Leftover Day:happy::happy::happy:

Songbird76

Well, I got some very unexpected exercise tonight...my kids were not happy about it. DH had a work function, so he wasn't home, but DS has chess on Fridays at 5pm. Very inconvenient time, but usually, DH takes him and I stay home and I can have dinner ready when they get home. As that wasn't an option tonight, and DS really didn't want to bike (and I have to say the idea of biking home with him in the dark when he's not proficient even in the daylight, and THEN having to cook when we got home was not appealing) so the only other option was for all 3 of us to take the bus there, and then grab food in town when chess was over so we didn't have to wait until 7 or later to eat, and then take the bus home again. The only problem is that they changed the bus schedules and there is not a single bus that goes to our area/neighborhood after 6:30pm. Of course I didn't realize this until AFTER we had already eaten and it was after 7pm. So we had to walk home. I have to say, it's absolutely ridiculous that there are no buses after 6:30 on a Friday night, when the shops are open until 9 and there are people who go out for dinner, or to the bar...how does anyone in our neighborhood get home? First they reduced the bus schedule so buses only run once an hour on weekdays and not at all on weekends, and now they only run until 6:30?? DS is not a fan of walking, so a 25 minute walk home was not on his bucket list. He says if daddy isn't home on a Friday, he'd rather skip chess altogether. Well, at least I got my steps in, right?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
the weather was warmish but misty so we went mall and store walking followed by YWA for me. While out we cornered the turnip, asparagus and parsnip markets lol. I had a huge salad at lunch and am not really hungry. Guess I'll grab some flax crackers and hummus.

epcotisbest

the weather was warmish but misty so we went mall and store walking followed by YWA for me. While out we cornered the turnip, asparagus and parsnip markets lol. I had a huge salad at lunch and am not really hungry. Guess I'll grab some flax crackers and hummus.

Flax crackers and hummus was going to be my back up plan if the steaks got too done.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom