working out for Disney

epcotisbest

While I am posting, here is last night's veggie night. Lots of fresh goodness on this plate thanks to a kind visit from a neighbor with a basket full of fresh stuff right out of her garden. My wife made almost all of this that was on a vine in a garden just an hour or so before she cooked this plate full of deliciousness.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
While I am posting, here is last night's veggie night. Lots of fresh goodness on this plate thanks to a kind visit from a neighbor with a basket full of fresh stuff right out of her garden. My wife made almost all of this was on a vine in a garden just an hour or so before she cooked this plate full of deliciousness.

View attachment 213566
THNX for sharing:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: How was your vacation?:hilarious:

epcotisbest

THNX for sharing:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: How was your vacation?:hilarious:

Set up the tent in the rain Friday...it rained more buckets Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night, we came home Sunday, then went back up yesterday and took down the campsite and came on home. Had the sight booked through today, but got tired of the rain. So, how was it? Mostly wet...but we still have fun. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Set up the tent in the rain Friday...it rained more buckets Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night, we came home Sunday, then went back up yesterday and took down the campsite and came on home. Had the sight booked through today, but got tired of the rain. So, how was it? Mostly wet...but we still have fun. :)
Sorry to hear about all the rain. Did you get to at least see the fireflies?

Sans Souci

Happy 4th of July! :cool:

I am going for a walk shortly, then I will do my kettle bell workout. I want to get my work outs squared away so I can chill out.

Today is my anniversary, but my husband took me out last night. We went this Italian restaurant. I had gazpacho with crabmeat and avocado, seared tuna with a limoncello sauce served with spiralized zucchini and squash, then I split an order of almond semifreddo with my husband. It was really delicious and worth the calories. I was worried, because I was reading reviews that it was a horrible value for the money. I didn't think it was. I don't know what portion size people expect then they dine out. I ate about 2/3 of my dinner and was satisfied.I thought the dessert was massive and definitely meant to be shared.

I am going to make chicken breast kabobs and veggie skewers for dinner. I'm just looking forward to relaxing in my yard.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

I am going for a walk shortly, then I will do my kettle bell workout. I want to get my work outs squared away so I can chill out.

Today is my anniversary, but my husband took me out last night. We went this Italian restaurant. I had gazpacho with crabmeat and avocado, seared tuna with a limoncello sauce served with spiralized zucchini and squash, then I split an order of almond semifreddo with my husband. It was really delicious and worth the calories. I was worried, because I was reading reviews that it was a horrible value for the money. I didn't think it was. I don't know what portion size people expect then they dine out. I ate about 2/3 of my dinner and was satisfied.I thought the dessert was massive and definitely meant to be shared.

I am going to make chicken breast kabobs and veggie skewers for dinner. I'm just looking forward to relaxing in my yard.
Happy Anniversary! Have a fun chill day

epcotisbest

Happy Anniversary. I bet having a July 4 anniversary makes it easy to remember. No excuse for your husband to let the day slip up on him.

93boomer

Premium Member
While I am posting, here is last night's veggie night. Lots of fresh goodness on this plate thanks to a kind visit from a neighbor with a basket full of fresh stuff right out of her garden. My wife made almost all of this that was on a vine in a garden just an hour or so before she cooked this plate full of deliciousness.

View attachment 213566
Looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing! Happy 4th!

93boomer

Premium Member

Happy Anniversary!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
Happy 4th! We are celebrating by painting the outside of the house! Lol We have dodged rain since Saturday but getting it done. DH goes back to work tomorrow so I am working him hard today.
Just grilling hot dogs and have some fixins for dinner.
Have a safe and fun day!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom