working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning, sort of. Still in a funk after some things that happened. I wound up being a bad girl yesterday afternoon, peanut butter and popcorn:eek: and a bit much of both I even skipped my afternoon practice. . Slip up over and back to work, 5 miles with boosters and the plank challenge done. So for breakfast I'm cleansing with a mean green smoothie, as it's my usual busy Friday H.I.I.T. and stretching classes I'll be packing a salad with beans and dinner will be leftovers. Have a great weekend and keep moving forward. ps thnx @Sans Souci I'll be looking into that set.

Sans Souci

Happy Friday! :)

Today, I have a Yin practice on tap and since it's going to be relatively mild, I'm going run a few miles. I wanted to go yesterday, but I think I've lost my iPod and I can't run without my music. LOL I'm going search for it again today.

@figmentfan423 if you like yoga that gets the heart rate up, I recommend Ultimate Yogi. It's very vigorous and it moves. Let me know before you buy because I got my set for $52+ free shipping last year online and it usually goes for $90-$100. It will probably go on sale again after Thanksgiving.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I just found this thread and I am so happy!! So this is where all of my positive friends have been hanging out! I agree w @figmentfan423 the is a good thread to frequent right now in light of all of the current events. @Britt your post was so inspiring and you look fabulous!
Thank you. It's been hard to stay on track, but I have to do it more than ever. % miles done so far and Lots of veggies this weekend. Super busy so bye and keep moving forward. xoxo

Mrsdonaldduck

Hatter quit this forum and said goodbye Monday. I have been visiting less because of the overall negativity and immaturity, and just plain lack of magic feel of late. This particular thread has been wonderful and so uplifting. The rest has been bringing me down and I just don't need it. My ignore list keeps growing. Thanks all here for being wonderful. A lot of the threads here are not wonderful. I'll be dropping in from time to time, but not as regularly has I have been. Thanks to all the friends here. You are appreciated.
Please don't go too long between visits I so enjoy your posts. :)

Hot Lava

Good morning, sort of. Still in a funk after some things that happened. I wound up being a bad girl yesterday afternoon, peanut butter and popcorn:eek: and a bit much of both I even skipped my afternoon practice. . Slip up over and back to work, 5 miles with boosters and the plank challenge done. So for breakfast I'm cleansing with a mean green smoothie, as it's my usual busy Friday H.I.I.T. and stretching classes I'll be packing a salad with beans and dinner will be leftovers. Have a great weekend and keep moving forward. ps thnx @Sans Souci I'll be looking into that set.

How do you stomach the pure green smoothies? I like to do smoothies (also esp. after being bad), but I have yet to be able to do these without A LOT of fruits. And even the least bit of cucumber makes me gag. How do you do it?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
How do you stomach the pure green smoothies? I like to do smoothies (also esp. after being bad), but I have yet to be able to do these without A LOT of fruits. And even the least bit of cucumber makes me gag. How do you do it?
If cucumber makes you gag skip it, add more of something you enjoy. I've been drinking veggie only smoothies for a while and it does get much easier. BTW a little stevia goes a long way.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good Morning LOL. At least my power is back on. 5 indoor miles done and the plank challenge. Doing a smoothie with berries spinach celery and spirulina for breakfast lunch will be a large mixed salad and dinner will be my version og TC's veggie platter. Have a great day and keep moving forward.

Hot Lava

If cucumber makes you gag skip it, add more of something you enjoy. I've been drinking veggie only smoothies for a while and it does get much easier. BTW a little stevia goes a long way.

Yeah, but it ends up being waaaaaaaay more fruit than vegetable. I would love to do full green, but I just cannot seem to manage it, even without cucumber. :( Good for you drinking them!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning!! Good day for an outdoor walk, so everyone get up and move!!
On the subject of smoothies-I drink one with kale and blueberries that my good friend suggested. The blueberries make it sweet. So good!
Have a magical day!

Tink0102

Hatter quit this forum and said goodbye Monday. I have been visiting less because of the overall negativity and immaturity, and just plain lack of magic feel of late. This particular thread has been wonderful and so uplifting. The rest has been bringing me down and I just don't need it. My ignore list keeps growing. Thanks all here for being wonderful. A lot of the threads here are not wonderful. I'll be dropping in from time to time, but not as regularly has I have been. Thanks to all the friends here. You are appreciated.
Come back soon....you will be missed!

Tink0102

So I have been a little out of touch the last week, but I am still trucking along on program. I lost 4.4 lbs this past week. Now before someone yells "that's too much in a week!" I assure you I am following the weight watcher program to the letter, I even dipped into the extra weekly points that they give you this past week so I am eating a plenty. I really think it was because I had a little gain the week I went on the spiritual retreat and so my body decided to let go of a little extra this past week. Or maybe it was because I did eat a little extra this past week and my body realized I wasn't trying to starve it and rewarded me by letting go of a little extra. In either case I am eating healthy, getting in my fruits, veggies and water. I didn't get in much exercise last week and am feeling a little lazy. But I am starting back with my walking today and already did my plank.
I am really bummed to come back and see that Hatter has left and that Epcot is going to be visiting less! What in the world has happened?!?! I rarely go to any of the other threads anymore, but the few times I have gone to them I haven't seen anything. I must have missed something. At any rate I am sad that people I have come to enjoy hearing from no longer feel comfortable here :(

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I have been a little out of touch the last week, but I am still trucking along on program. I lost 4.4 lbs this past week. Now before someone yells "that's too much in a week!" I assure you I am following the weight watcher program to the letter, I even dipped into the extra weekly points that they give you this past week so I am eating a plenty. I really think it was because I had a little gain the week I went on the spiritual retreat and so my body decided to let go of a little extra this past week. Or maybe it was because I did eat a little extra this past week and my body realized I wasn't trying to starve it and rewarded me by letting go of a little extra. In either case I am eating healthy, getting in my fruits, veggies and water. I didn't get in much exercise last week and am feeling a little lazy. But I am starting back with my walking today and already did my plank.
I am really bummed to come back and see that Hatter has left and that Epcot is going to be visiting less! What in the world has happened?!?! I rarely go to any of the other threads anymore, but the few times I have gone to them I haven't seen anything. I must have missed something. At any rate I am sad that people I have come to enjoy hearing from no longer feel comfortable here :(
Congrats way to go! Be careful if you find you're dropping that on a regular basis add in some more fruits and veggies. I won't say what happened as this is a happy thread and needs to stay that way! But I also his him and the others being here. BTW THANK YOU For the plank challenge, boring, fun and good for me all at the same time LOL

Sans Souci

Hello-

Just checking in with a practice called "Detox." It has a lots of spinal twisting moves, which allegedly promotes detoxification of the body. It sounds dubious, at best, but I enjoyed it, nonetheless.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon, the holiday busy season has began! Just checking in to let you know all is well and at least I'm keeping up with my workout schedule. I'm eating clean and green and now all I need are 48 hour days to get everything done. Thanks again @Tink0102 I'm really liking the plank challenge and @LuLaSue even has one of her yoga classes doing it. Have a magical weekend and keep moving forward. xoxo

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon! Hope everyone is moving and keeping active today!!
Walking 4 miles inside cause it's raining and doing some light stretching.
Dinner is broiled tilapia with lemon juice and a baked sweet potato. May broiled some broccoli or green beans too!
Everyone stay busy and move it! :)

LuLaSue

Good afternoon, the holiday busy season has began! Just checking in to let you know all is well and at least I'm keeping up with my workout schedule. I'm eating clean and green and now all I need are 48 hour days to get everything done. Thanks again @Tink0102 I'm really liking the plank challenge and @LuLaSue even has one of her yoga classes doing it. Have a magical weekend and keep moving forward. xoxo
YES! My Tweens are LOVING it! They send me the most fabulous videos!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom