working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
I made it out for a few short walks. Way too icy and cold for a long one:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::eek::bawling: The boys were on a 2 hour delay it was so bad earlier. YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spring can't come soon enough LOL Keep warm and safe. @93boomer be careful if you get that %$#@ stuff.

It wasn't so much snow as ice, and now it's snowing lightly again! YUK!!!!!!!!!!! and a whole lot of things I can't post. LOL
We didn't get anything!! Yayyy!! Just cold!!:rolleyes:

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all!!! It is cold!! 24 here but sunny!! At least no white stuff!!
Going to stay inside and keep warm today. Need to do some pre-holiday cleaning.
Everyone stay warm and toasty today!! Move it, move it! Have a great day:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Please remember to stay hydrated this time of year. It's easy to forget to drink enough water when it's not hot out. Your body and especially your skin will thank you.
Warm and sunny here today :D
I'm hunting Ferret later today!
Is the solar flow practice a Shiva Rea DVD? In the winter, I always turn a space heater for about 30 minutes in the room where I practice. I feel like it helps me loosen up more quickly and I can go deeper earlier in the practice.
Yes!:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Evening-

Just checking in with my yoga. I will call this one "death by chaturanga", because that's about all it was.

Stay warm. :)

I cannot pretend to know what that means. But on my commute home last night, I noticed some signs in the roadside saying that a yoga studio has opened up in the town next to mine. Thinking I'll check it out ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Evening-

Just checking in with my yoga. I will call this one "death by chaturanga", because that's about all it was.

Stay warm. :)
LOL I know what you mean! Last Friday I did Creative Core and upper Body's 108 yoga push ups, I think my arms still feel it. BTW my little guy has been doing some kids yoga and says it's easy. I had him do the 108 and he won't be saying it again anytime soon.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Gooood morning my friends and Ferret. I'm celebrating today's warmer weather. 5 indoor miles done along with death by boredom (the plank challenge) :D I'm really enjoying a twist on my usual morning green tea, in addition to the ginger I've added some fresh lemon and cayenne. That's all supposed to rev up the old metabolism. Lucky me I don't have to cook today, YEA!!!! breakfast will be a nice salad, assorted veggies that need to be used LOL lunch will be a smoothie and for dinner fresh sliced veggies and hummus. I can't wait for desert pina colada icecream( frozen pineapple, some unsweetened coconut and a dash of extract, bit of stevia and just enough unsweetened almond milk to process in the food processor) YUMMY! I'm undecided as which practice to do later, as it's the day my on-demand adds new workouts I might get lucky and get to try something new. Have a most magical day, stay warm and keep moving forward.

Sans Souci

LOL I know what you mean! Last Friday I did Creative Core and upper Body's 108 yoga push ups, I think my arms still feel it. BTW my little guy has been doing some kids yoga and says it's easy. I had him do the 108 and he won't be saying it again anytime soon.

I love Shiva. She is so mesmerizing to watch. Which ones do you have? I have a couple and I want more, but she seems to like her handstands and I'm afraid of punching a hole in the wall with my foot getting into the pose. :hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I love Shiva. She is so mesmerizing to watch. Which ones do you have? I have a couple and I want more, but she seems to like her handstands and I'm afraid of punching a hole in the wall with my foot getting into the pose. :hilarious:
ROFLMAO I'm lucky she's on my on demand for free and my local library has quite a few of her DVDs so I have More daily energy and the rest I borrow

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all! Hope you are all well and rested!!
Running errands today! Busy weekend so getting them done while I can! May have to run up and help DD again with the renovations.
This cold weather is killing me! I love my outdoor walking which I am missing! Ugh!
So good to be eating normal food again. I missed my whole grains!!
@epcotisbest and @real mad hatter hope you guys are well!! Have a great weekend. :cool:

epcotisbest

Good morning all! Hope you are all well and rested!!
Running errands today! Busy weekend so getting them done while I can! May have to run up and help DD again with the renovations.
This cold weather is killing me! I love my outdoor walking which I am missing! Ugh!
So good to be eating normal food again. I missed my whole grains!!
@epcotisbest and @real mad hatter hope you guys are well!! Have a great weekend. :cool:
Hatter quit this forum and said goodbye Monday. I have been visiting less because of the overall negativity and immaturity, and just plain lack of magic feel of late. This particular thread has been wonderful and so uplifting. The rest has been bringing me down and I just don't need it. My ignore list keeps growing. Thanks all here for being wonderful. A lot of the threads here are not wonderful. I'll be dropping in from time to time, but not as regularly has I have been. Thanks to all the friends here. You are appreciated.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hatter quit this forum and said goodbye Monday. I have been visiting less because of the overall negativity and immaturity, and just plain lack of magic feel of late. This particular thread has been wonderful and so uplifting. The rest has been bringing me down and I just don't need it. My ignore list keeps growing. Thanks all here for being wonderful. A lot of the threads here are not wonderful. I'll be dropping in from time to time, but not as regularly has I have been. Thanks to all the friends here. You are appreciated.
This thread is where I've been spending most of my time on here lately! I will not leave the forum but I won't be on the sight as much! I will however be checking in here as it keeps me motivated and on track! xoxo to all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom