Working Disney into your day!

Lunamis

Original Poster
It stinks to be away from the Parks, so how have you worked Disney into your day today?

I had coffee out of my 40th anniversary mug and am currently listening to the old resort TV loop (zip a dee doo dah tip for today!:lol:). Some Disney Parks Alice in Wonderland tea may be in order soon.

LuLaSue

I have a variety of Disney music on my IPod and also downloaded to my desktop at work. I carry a Disney D&B with Mickey lunch tote. The ring back tone on my phone is ...There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.

There is always some sort of Disney Magic lingering in the air....

mickeysshoes

I listen to DTunes Live while at work and now have the app on my phone. All the ring tones are Disney and my wallpaper on my phone are pick flowers from a hanging basket at Epoct from our last trip in August. I also carry a D&B purse. I lots of Disney stuff in my office and Squirt sits on the dash board of my car and Mickey is in the back seat. Plus I am on this site all day while at work!

drp4video

Well, so far:
I had coffee out of my mug with Mickey on it that says The Big Cheese. Then I left for work in my car with the mouse ears on my antenae and WDW license plate. Got to work where I drink coffee at work out of one of my many resort mugs and use my computer mouse which sits on my Mickey Mouse mouse pad, then when I look up, I see a photo of Goofy, Mickey and Donald on my office wall dressed in American Revolutionary outfits at the American Pavillion and now I am visiting this board while at work.:wave:

Cmdr_Crimson

I wear my Park shirts, I listen to my Mp3's that are in park order, and on my PS3 I have all of the videos of The WDW Resort TV Channels from What's On all the way to the Cartoon Channel loop (Which I pieced together from Youtube)

PolynesianPrincess

I have lots of Disney music (songs and attractions) on my iTunes. I also have pictures from Disney trips up in my cubicle at work and play around on here all day long! Gets me my Disney fix that I need! :)

WDWmazprty

I listen to DTunes live at work on my computer, I also have various Disney backgrounds on my computer as well including many awesome pics from here. :sohappy:

SulleyanBoo

I listen to DISRADIO at work and look at this forum as often as I can as well as the WDW webiste lol I need my constant fix of Disney :)

muffinhands

i have the resort "info" loop music recorded and listen to it every day and i keep checking the weather in celebration to remind myself to move down there one day and i also check the ride wait times, just for fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom