Work going on at Imagination? Can anyone verify?

Skippy

The hardcover version of the Figment comic is out now. Greatness of the story aside, there's some really nice ride concept art in the back.
What now? Amazon still has it being released May 19th? Should I head over to my LCBS? I'm overdue anyways.

betty rose

Here's my opening verse. Stay tuned for a complete rewrite of the song. :)

One little shot, of hooch provisions
Is at the heart, of bad decisions.
Right at the start, of every tasty brew.
One little shot, can light up you.
Your post made me laugh out loud...so funny!:D

Admiral01

Premium Member
I didn't see anything painted...
image1.JPG

image2.JPG

I will check today and take more pictures from other sides of the building...just to be sure...

FigmentJedi

What now? Amazon still has it being released May 19th? Should I head over to my LCBS? I'm overdue anyways.
Yeah, comic shops usually get stuff before standard retailers what with Diamond Distributors having a borderline monopoly on industry distribution.

Brer Panther

Question: if they ever bring Dreamfinder back, do you think Ron Schneider and Chuck McCann do his voice again? Or just one of them? What about Figment? Would they get Dave Goelz back to do his voice? If not, I think Tom Kenny might be able to pull it off.

Admiral01

Premium Member
The middle screen in thefinale was malfunctioning today. It was lowered when the ride vehicles arrived in the final scene. Nigel Channing's projection was on the Figment-doing-things figures. I told a cast member, he already knew...and the ride was still operating. Poor show.

At O'Canada today one of the projectors wasn't working, but the cast members cut the movie off about 10 seconds in...as they should.

Mexico was a double whammy. One of the screens wasn't working early...but was later. However, later the ride broke down as I was passing the margarita scene. Luckily they got us moving again and I didn't have to wade through water.

Not EPCOTs best day.

Back to Ilagination though. I will post more external shots a bit later so you all can tell me if there is indeed repainting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom