Words of Inspiration

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Yes congrats Fievel!

And when I get home from a run both my kids run around yelling "Mommy stinks! Mommy stinks!" LOL. Forget toweling off - they won't come near me until I shower! LOL.
That's funny!

Quote of the Day: In the last couple of weeks of training, we are all probably looking forward to that taper. Here is a message in the event that you are struggling in that last push. Plain and simple.

"You're never beaten until you admit it."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

fmingo36

Original Poster
Sorry today's quote is a little late...

"Remind yourself in your training that you are out there to make yourself happy. Challenging yourself will be part of the process."-Gordon Bakoulis Bloch

fmingo36

Original Poster
Well, my oldest is 4, and she is already asking if she can go running with me when she gets older....so something I'll keep bookmarked - thanks!

My 6 year old and 3 year year daughters will be running in the kids races the day before the W & D 1/2. They are so excited to be part of the race weekend!

joel_maxwell

Quote of the Day: For those who might hit a rough patch, a wall or even on a bigger scope in training in general....

"If you are going through hell, keep going.”
- Winston Churchill

fmingo36

Original Poster
Feeling great after a 6.5 mile run!

Here's todays' quote:
"Some people create with words or with music or with brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful. When I run, I like to make people stop and say 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative"-Steve Prefontaine in Pre by Tom Jordon

fmingo36

Original Poster
2 weeks till the Expo starts--

"There's not a better feeling than when you found that moment of balance and harmony when both running and life come together. Then you know why you run and that you couldn't live without it."-Joan Benoit Samuelson

fmingo36

Original Poster
2 WEEKS TILL RACE DAY!!! :hammer:

"Each run is an end in itself. Just being there experiencing it is enough."-Gary Elliot

fmingo36

Original Poster
2 weeks till recovery day:animwink:

"None of us gets to and through the marathon alone. Dedicate your marathon to someone who runs alongside you in spirit on the big day."-Joe Henderson

fmingo36

Original Poster
Sorry this is so late--crazy day today; didn't even get a run in.:(

"The wall can appear at any time, for anyone. Only you can break through the wall and find out what's on the other side."-Dolores E. Cross

joel_maxwell

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I hope that we have all spent the last few months preparing to perform like you want too.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Either you want to run for fun or run for a personal best time.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]-Joe Paterno [/FONT]

fmingo36

Original Poster
Hope everyone has a great day!

"There isn't much freedom in our lives anymore. Running gives you freedom. When you run, you can go at your own speed. You can go where you want and think your own thoughts. Nobody has any claim on you."-Nina Kuscsik (winner of the 1972 Woman's Boston Marathon)

fmingo36

Original Poster
Down to single digits :eek: Only 9 days to go!

To get us in the Disney mood--

"Run like the wind Bullseye"-Woody (Toy Story 2)

joel_maxwell

For all the people that have put in so many hours and miles of work, here is my though of the day. If you have put the time in, it will show "under those lights"

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
- Muhammad Ali

fmingo36

Original Poster
Here's todays:

"If you have any doubts about doing a marathon, put them away. It's an awesome experience. Live every day to its fullest because you never know when it's gonna be your last."-Eddie Felix

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom