Wordle

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wordle 224 4/6
Did you know that as soon as you quote a post with a spoiler, it shows you the spoiler??

I didn't.

I just wanted to say, "no, I haven't done today's yet".

So now I'm skipping the Wordle for another day.

@Mr Ferret 88 if I didn't love you, I'd hate you.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'd like to suggest that we all stop sharing our processes. Because time zones.

Feel.free to ignore my suggestion.
I have gone in and edited my post to stop any more spoilers as I didn't realize it showed you when it was quoted
Sorry Taylor Swift GIF

Would this help ?
wine pouring GIF

PUSH

Seeing other people's processes is my favorite part of Wordle. Now that we know about time zones and quoting, I think if we avoid clicking spoilers, or quoting the posts we should be fine. I would also suggest that in the spoiler title we enter the number we are showing. That way we can avoid clicking them if we haven't done it yet. Or if you don't want to risk it, I don't think anyone will be offended if you don't look at their process. We can always tag each other instead of quoting, too.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Seeing other people's processes is my favorite part of Wordle. Now that we know about time zones and quoting, I think if we avoid clicking spoilers, or quoting the posts we should be fine. I would also suggest that in the spoiler title we enter the number we are showing. That way we can avoid clicking them if we haven't done it yet. Or if you don't want to risk it, I don't think anyone will be offended if you don't look at their process. We can always tag each other instead of quoting, too.
I don't disagree with you at all, its just that over the past few days I've seen numbering "errors" (?) based on time zones and of course my lack of realization about quoting spoilers revealing them.

TBH, I normally don't even look at others processes, yet two days in a row I've been burned by them.

I guess ill just not look at the thread at all until I've done the puzzle. 🤷

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom