Wordle

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wordle 206 4/6 (I'm new to this and don't know what the asterisk means...)

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Asterisk is you played in hard mode, which means you must use revealed letters in your next guess. You can turn that on in the settings (click gear icon).

Note that that a consonant can be used more than once. 'Gorge' was recently the word of the day and it threw off a lot of people. Don't know if a vowel can be used more than once in a work.

PUSH

Asterisk is you played in hard mode, which means you must use revealed letters in your next guess. You can turn that on in the settings (click gear icon).

Note that that a consonant can be used more than once. 'Gorge' was recently the word of the day and it threw off a lot of people. Don't know if a vowel can be used more than once in a work.
I don't have hard mode turn on, but I've pretty much been playing that way, so I might as well turn it on. I did get gorge the other day. I had to Google first if a letter could be used more than once. The first thing I found said yes, and it didn't specify any difference between consonants and vowels.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I didn't know about the share thing... I totally have been typing out the emojis. πŸ˜‚
I was going to say β€œYou know I’m old, right?” in response to @MisterPenguin, but then I saw your response. πŸ˜‚

For the record, I saw the share thing, I just couldn’t figure out where to share it that wasn’t FB, IG, or Twitter. WDWMAGIC did not pop up as an option. Rude.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I still can’t figure out how to β€œshare” without messaging myself and then taking a screenshot.
Proof I’m not totally stupid though:

View attachment 613488
Haven't tried it on a mobile, but on a PC, I click on "share" (#1).

Which then copies it to the clipboard (#2).

1641969353771.png

And then I just paste it [CTRL+V] (or Right-Click menu, Paste) in the text box of forum posting.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Haven't tried it on a mobile, but on a PC, I click on "share" (#1).

Which then copies it to the clipboard (#2).

View attachment 613491

And then I just paste it [CTRL+V] (or Right-Click menu, Paste) in the text box of forum posting.
Thank you. I’m on my iPhone. For now you’re stuck with cropped screenshots of messages I send myself. 🀣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom