WOOHOO Doing the Single Digit Dance!!

dixiegirl

:sohappy::sohappy:WOOHOO its that time before our trip that now we are in (DA DA DA) The Single Digit Dance!! (yes the hubby is probably reading this at work , shaking his head and saying"yeah , thats my wife!)...So here we are at the 9 day mark, luggage should probably be coming out now, I can't believe we are leaving next week. Seemed like we just booked this and it seemed sooo far off...Now next week..So who else is doing the dance with me??..
And quess what as a pretrip warm up (as my hubby calls it although I am the only one it seems excited over it, more than the kids ) We are going to the new Disney on Ice show called Celebrations this saturday...Ohhh So excited!!! I get to see Mickey this saturday Woohoo!!! Oh God I am A sad, sad individual!!! Eh, I get my relief here and at my happy place!! Disney World!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

corey154

We just saw Disney on Ice "Celebrations" this past weekend and it was wonderfull! Our whole family enjoyed it. (just be prepared the merchandise they were selling was really expensive. I told my daughter she'd have to wait until we go to disney b/c the light up spinners are cheaper at the parks than they were there)

Upvote 0

sueuk

I'll join you in the dance - 7 days and counting. Yes in 7 days time we'll just about be landing at OIA. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
We just saw Disney on Ice "Celebrations" this past weekend and it was wonderfull! Our whole family enjoyed it. (just be prepared the merchandise they were selling was really expensive. I told my daughter she'd have to wait until we go to disney b/c the light up spinners are cheaper at the parks than they were there)

Yes it never fails that Daddy always buys them the ice slushies in the big disney cup for a wonderful $ 12.00 and what do we do with the cup later...Nothing!!! Oh well.....its a warm up for Disney! although we can buy a couple of ka ki gore in China for that price!!!

Upvote 0

EPCOTPluto

3 more days left!

ElaineBeniseDancingSeinfeld.gif

:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

:sohappy::sohappy:WOOHOO its that time before our trip that now we are in (DA DA DA) The Single Digit Dance!! (yes the hubby is probably reading this at work , shaking his head and saying"yeah , thats my wife!)...So here we are at the 9 day mark, luggage should probably be coming out now, I can't believe we are leaving next week. Seemed like we just booked this and it seemed sooo far off...Now next week..So who else is doing the dance with me??..
And quess what as a pretrip warm up (as my hubby calls it although I am the only one it seems excited over it, more than the kids ) We are going to the new Disney on Ice show called Celebrations this saturday...Ohhh So excited!!! I get to see Mickey this saturday Woohoo!!! Oh God I am A sad, sad individual!!! Eh, I get my relief here and at my happy place!! Disney World!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

That's awesome......I wish our trip was this close. I was excited to know we were under 80....:lol: Have a great time.:wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Love single digits!!! 6 days from now I will be in the sky with a like over an hour to go before we land at MCO!!! Woo Hoo!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

I would have been at 8 days...... but I had back surgery, and boy was that a mistake with the amount of complications I have had:veryconfu

But now we re-booked so now we are at 74days! Woohoo... The count down begins again but so looking foward.

Have fun every one ... I can't wait till single digit days are on my horizon!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

macsmom

I am so excited for everyone! I so wish that I was at single digits, but alas, no. Good news is that I started a new job and I can start planning an earlier trip than October 2011! I am going to shoot for May 2010. That in itself is making me excited! Eight months sounds so much better than 25!

All of you - have a great time and don't forget the trip reports!

danna

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom