Wonders of Life

wedway71

Id love to see an Imagineering pavilion go there.Have an actual Imagineering office there so guests can get a behind the scenes look at what is going on and see how Disney does it for future attractions.Maybe have a film or small attraction ride that starts off with Walts dream of Disneyland than last show what is in the works for upcoming events.

For people like us in here we are "in the know"about most Disney projects but if u ask most people on the street right now they have no clue that such major Disney projects are in the works like Hong Kong Disneyland.

jedimaster1227

I don't believe that Disney really requires three open buildings for events, (MV, Odysea, WOL). It doesn't make sense, anyways, in regards to the SE comment, nothing except a greasing of the track and a new set of omnimover cars are required. The major thing I would like to see after Epcot's 25th is over is a new version of JII, with Dreamfinder of course.

speck76

jedimaster1227 said:
I don't believe that Disney really requires three open buildings for events, (MV, Odysea, WOL). It doesn't make sense, anyways, in regards to the SE comment, nothing except a greasing of the track and a new set of omnimover cars are required. The major thing I would like to see after Epcot's 25th is over is a new version of JII, with Dreamfinder of course.
Convention guests spend much, much more money each year in Orlando than tourists........

I do not believe WDC is all about hte money, as I know of many ways they could quickly make more money, but they can not ignore the fact that many groups want to hold events within the park.

The pavilion is the only place big enough to hold these events......

AEfx

R.I.P.

I didn't like it when it opened, and I haven't wished to return since.

I just hope they remove all the signage - it is bad show when people continually ask "What is that?" and "Why isn't it open?"

AEfx

speck76

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
I will miss WoL. I wonder what will be put there in the future? Anyone know of any plans they would like to share.

Those who really know don't talk........those who talk..... really don't know....

KaliSplash

Just to make sure everyone knows how I feel, and repeating from the previous thread, I LIKED Wonders of Life, in particulary Body Wars and especially Cranium Command!!

speck76

if it is such a favorite attraction for the general tourist (those that matter), why does nobody visit the pavillion when it is open?

Computer Magic

speck76 said:
if it is such a favorite attraction for the general tourist (those that matter), why does nobody visit the pavillion when it is open?
Oh speck, all tourist matter :) . But I do agree, if it was a well attended attraction, Disney wouldn't close it. The flip side, how can it be well atteneded attraction if noone knows it opened?

I would like to see the pavillion updated, but I would like it to see the theme kept as Health.

maxime29

Premium Member
Hypothetically, if WoL is closed for good, let's hope there may be some plans for the building as a new set of attractions for EPCOT's 25th.

midnightstar17

My dad was disspointed when we were just there that Wonders of Life was not open. He really liked Body Wars. I think he was even tempted to walk past the closed sign and into the building. It's too bad no one from the board has gotten into the building to see what has been going on. Like is signage down and stuff or what? Just a thought.

Jenny

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
midnightstar17 said:
My dad was disspointed when we were just there that Wonders of Life was not open. He really liked Body Wars. I think he was even tempted to walk past the closed sign and into the building. It's too bad no one from the board has gotten into the building to see what has been going on. Like is signage down and stuff or what? Just a thought.

Jenny

For those who are not CMs and decide to do that. You might win the following fun and exciting prizes:

A pair of silver bracelets
An all expenses paid one way car service
One free phone call
A luxurious accommodation in a spacious 4X6 cell
And a free lawyer provided that you can not afford one on your own.

General Grizz

midnightstar17 said:

Jenny
From what I've heard and seen (no, I haven't entered the pavilion), all is still there as it was in January. Wonder Cycles have a blue curtain around them.

Even from the outside, you can see the flashing lights inside.

A CM event is being held in there this month, I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom