Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

RSoxNo1

At the moment it isn’t but let’s just say demolition isn’t as certain as it may once have been.

There’s also a semi recent idea that maybe festival space isn’t the best use of a $85 million dollar facility.

In the meantime anything used by cast or guests has to be maintained. It’s likely this is work that can’t be ignored anymore.
Carousel of Progress moving to Epcot as part of a new Horizons Century 3 Pavilion on that footprint?

Sketch105

So, I was out at the Wonders of Life pavilion today sketching it for a future print, and over the course of two hours I saw numerous personnel go in and out of the building, carrying merchandise dollies and just simply entering and exiting. I think the roof was merely being maintained because when it's not a Festival Center, it's a storage facility/office of some sort.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So, I was out at the Wonders of Life pavilion today sketching it for a future print, and over the course of two hours I saw numerous personnel go in and out of the building, carrying merchandise dollies and just simply entering and exiting. I think the roof was merely being maintained because when it's not a Festival Center, it's a storage facility/office of some sort.
A lot is stored in there. Cranium preshow, Body Wars queue and sim bays are all storage areas.

Disone

The work on the WOL has been slowly ongoing since before the hurricane.

Most of the roof work happening across property is related to fall protection standards not repairs.
Incorrect. Most of the work going on now is very much in relation to hurricane damage and not fall protection. I am in the know on this fact and I will leave it at that.

BoarderPhreak

Five years ago, it still looked "fairly" clean...

L1008918.jpg

L1008920.jpg

L1008919.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom