Woman in American Adventure?

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
Hi, I'm doing a report on someone who has touched many lives. I'm wondering who the woman in the booth in the American Adventure attraction. She is in the scene with the fireworks in the background. Was she a woman activist or 'suffregette'??

pintraderpayee

The women of WWII as characterized by the Rosie the Riveter AA would make a interesting report also. Good luck with your paper.

34 more days until we are Orlando bound with 24 teenagers on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer:

hemloc

Every girl should sign the petition to end women's suffrage!! Haven't women suffered enough???

:rolleyes:
(The original MAN Show rocked)

pintraderpayee

Hemloc, I take it you have no daughters? The few posts I've read by you all seemed so negative...I don't know if you need a dose of pixie dust or an old fashioned application of the peach switch!:lol:JK

33 days until we are Orlando bound with 24 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

hemloc

Wow... Wooooosh, right over your head! You have obviously never seen 'the Man show', lol...

"A famous skit, often posted online, featured Carolla and Kimmel setting up a booth at a farmer's market and successfully asking people to sign a petition to "end women's suffrage", demanding the repeal of the 19th Amendment (which guarantees women's voting rights)."

Of course, countless clueless women signed it...:shrug:

WDWFigment

Wow... Wooooosh, right over your head! You have obviously never seen 'the Man show', lol...

"A famous skit, often posted online, featured Carolla and Kimmel setting up a booth at a farmer's market and successfully asking people to sign a petition to "end women's suffrage", demanding the repeal of the 19th Amendment (which guarantees women's voting rights)."

And what a hilarious sketch that was! I had every intention of making that same joke when I opened this thread.

hemloc

And if that sketch wasn't a face-palm inducing moment, I don't know what is. Maybe my earlier post(Heck, I even put a google'able clue in there!):brick:...

pintraderpayee

I have never seen the show...I really don't care to see grown native-born Americans making fools of themselves. I experience enough of those type moments in my classroom. My students at least have the excuse of youth for not knowing things that every American adult should. I still think you need a good dusting! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom