Woman Denied Entry at MK For Trying To Bring In Baby Bengal Tiger

Ralphlaw

So, are Bengal cats bigger, wilder, scarier? I know tigers are, but I'm still a bit unclear about what Bengal cats are. Are they a hybrid of some kind?

ItlngrlBella

A preschool teacher at my son's elementary school (he is a senior in college now) trained service dogs (for the blind) Once they reached a certain level, she would bring them to school every day. The children learned that they could only pet the dog when the vest was off - otherwise it was on duty, and wasn't a "pet."

Yes, you can clearly spot a service trained animal versus a pet being passed off as one. When Lon and Gander come to our home, our Westie jumps all over the place and wants to play with Gander. Gander just sits there and completely ignores our dog – it's pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So, are Bengal cats bigger, wilder, scarier? I know tigers are, but I'm still a bit unclear about what Bengal cats are. Are they a hybrid of some kind?
The original Bengal cats were a cross between a domestic cat and an Asian Leopard.

Temperament varies based on how far they are removed from the original line. The wildness of the breed seems to diminish with each generation. I think most you will find today are 3rd to 4th generation.

They tend to be larger than your average house cat and their markings are similar to that of a wild cat.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

Original Poster

Yes. They are a basic housecat.

bengal1.jpg

Ralphlaw

I googled it, and they indeed appear to be a very large and fit housecat. I've never been afraid of a housecat or barncat in my life, but if I saw something like this hiding in the backyard shed, I'd freak. And change my pants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom