WIWDWIB? Contest Info!!!

Brent

Original Poster
After a long day at work I was going to wait another day to release info about the contest but I have waited long enough.:sohappy:
(First Where In Walt Disney World Is Brent? is not only a contest but a way to meet people from the boards "easier")
What: The WIWDWIB? Contest (only for the members of WDWMAGIC.com)
When: Jan. 5-12 2006 (more days could be added)
How To Play:If you plan to be in the WDW area on all or any of these days send a PM to me with your first name & e-mail after that I will send you a photo of me & my cell # to your e-mail on Dec. 31st or Jan 1st, but you must send the PM to me by Dec. 31st to be "registered" to win the prizes.
How To Win: Be one of the first to find me in (or out of) any of the WDW parks or DTD (or in Orlando "area")
How Will You Know Where To Look: I will provide you with what park I will be at on what day in the e-mail & some hotel/flight info (& let you know of any changes) Also I will send you a pic of me so you know what I look like, also you can call or text me once per day to find out where I am at that exact moment I will also be wearing my villians name tag to help you spot me.(only while on WDW Property)
The Prizes: currently the first person to find me will win a HCOE cd set or $30 in Park merchandise & the next 3-5 wdwmagic members will win a disney pin of their choice & a poss. bonus prize of the first season of the emmy award winning The Amazing Race (I may add more prizes/winners if I get more hrs. at work )
:animwink:
More exact info will be provided in the e-mail or feel free to ask a question here under this topic. The reason I'm doing this is because I would love to meet as many of you as poss. & so you may also help share the Disney magic to my bf who will be visiting WDW for the very first time. I thought this would be a fun way to meet everyone & a nice (even though a tad late) Christmas gift to all of my friends here at wdwmagic. :xmas:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I suggest if you're going to do the $30 park merch, then to buy them in the form of WDW giftcards - they're available at most shops and quick service restaurants.

PhotoDave219

Brent said:
After a long day at work I was going to wait another day to release info about the contest but I have waited long enough.:sohappy:
(First Where In Walt Disney World Is Brent? is not only a contest but a way to meet people from the boards "easier")
What: The WIWDWIB? Contest (only for the members of WDWMAGIC.com)
When: Jan. 9-11 2006 (more days could be added)
How To Play:If you plan to be at WDW on all or any of these days send a PM to me with your first name & e-mail after that I will send you a photo of me & my cell # to your e-mail about 2 weeks before the contest, but you must send the PM to me by Dec. 25th to be "registered" to win the prizes.
How To Win: Be one of the first to find me in any of the WDW parks or DTD
How Will You Know Where To Look: I will provide you with what park I will be at on what day in the e-mail (& let you know of any changes) Also I will send you a pic of me so you know what I look like, also you can call or text me once per day to find out where I am at that exact moment I will also be wearing my villians name tag to help you spot me.
The Prizes: currently the first person to find me will win a HCOE cd set or $30 in Park merchandise & the next 3-5 wdwmagic members will win a disney pin of their choice (I may add more prizes/winners if I get more hrs. at work )
:animwink:
More exact info will be provided in the e-mail or feel free to ask a question here under this topic. The reason I'm doing this is because I would love to meet as many of you as poss. & so you may also help share the Disney magic to my bf who will be visiting WDW for the very first time. I thought this would be a fun way to meet everyone & a nice (even though a tad late) Christmas gift to all of my friends here at wdwmagic. :D

Youre not Haunted Mansion Brent, are you?

dumboflyer

What a FUN idea! I think it is a great idea! The gift is a great incentive for the game! :)

Mr. Creative, maybe this will start a fad.... :)

1disneydood

Better hope Dog the bounty hunter isn't reading this post thinking to himself "gee, I sure would like a HCOE cd set". :lol: :eek:

dandaman

1disneydood said:
Better hope Dog the bounty hunter isn't reading this post thinking to himself "gee, I sure would like a HCOE cd set". :lol: :eek:

*surly voice* "Are you Brent?!"

"Er... no..." *quickens pace* :lol:

Brent

Original Poster
Wow i'm still on the main page on the site lol Well as for the gift card idea that is poss but the reason I would hold off on that because its $30 or the cd set & the cd set with tax a little bit more than $30 so that wouldnt pay for the cd set if thats what the winner wanted. nibblesandbits I will be in fl ariveing on the 5th for a confrence in kissimie but wont be in wdw untill the 9th so maybe you can stop by & say hi & I'll take you out to mcds for lunch or something. lol
PS CAST MEMBERS CAN ENTER BUT I WILL HAVE TO RUN INTO THEM TO HAVE THEM WIN YOU CANT CHASE ME DOWN IF YOU SEE ME SO CAST MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO ENTER

Brent

Original Poster
just a note on cast members entering the only cast members who are unale to win are of coarse non face cast members (mickey ect) & also the cast members who win (while working) will win a seperate prize, so it doesnt seem unfair that i run into a cast member on "purpose". this mean that even if i run into a cast member from here first the cd set will still be up for grabs.

Brent

Original Poster
If your not working then you would be winning the cd set. I just don't want anyone thinking its an unfair win if i run into a working cast member from the boards.(by going to a certain food cart,rideing a certain ride ect.) Also I had one person e-mail me there info PLEASE pm them since my e-mail fills up fast. This will also help me verify you are a wdwmagic member & keep all the entries together. Thank You all & I look forward to meeting everyone

Brent

Original Poster
Hate to bump but only 4 people have entered & I know there are some AP holders out there holding out on me lol. If you are going to be there or even think there is a poss. of it please enter because with 4 people everyone would win something & that doesn't make it very competative if all 4 could win something.

Brent

Original Poster
UPDATE: To allow more members to play you are now able to find me when I land in FL on the 5th to the day I fly back to WI on the 12th!!!
If you find me out of the parks your prize will be a cd set & a special bonus of the first season of the emmy award winning The Amazing Race on dvd. If you find me in the parks you will still win a cd set even if someone has found me outside the parks prior to the 9th. The bonus prize will only be awarded 5-8 & the 12th since it will be a tad harder to find me outside of the parks.
PS there are some members who posted here wanting to enter who have not pmed me yet make sure you do so you are entered.

Metallica_Band

Brent said:
UPDATE: To allow more members to play you are now able to find me when I land in FL on the 5th to the day I fly back to WI on the 12th!!!
Oooo...my cousin is a police officer who works at the airport with counter-terrorism stuff...hmmmmm....when you step off the plane, plan to assume the position :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom