WIWDWIB? Contest Info!!!

wdwjmp239

Brent said:
After a long day at work I was going to wait another day to release info about the contest but I have waited long enough.:sohappy:
(First Where In Walt Disney World Is Brent? is not only a contest but a way to meet people from the boards "easier")
What: The WIWDWIB? Contest (only for the members of WDWMAGIC.com)
When: Jan. 5-12 2006 (more days could be added)
How To Play:If you plan to be in the WDW area on all or any of these days send a PM to me with your first name & e-mail after that I will send you a photo of me & my cell # to your e-mail on Dec. 31st or Jan 1st, but you must send the PM to me by Dec. 31st to be "registered" to win the prizes.
How To Win: Be one of the first to find me in (or out of) any of the WDW parks or DTD (or in Orlando "area")
How Will You Know Where To Look: I will provide you with what park I will be at on what day in the e-mail & some hotel/flight info (& let you know of any changes) Also I will send you a pic of me so you know what I look like, also you can call or text me once per day to find out where I am at that exact moment I will also be wearing my villians name tag to help you spot me.(only while on WDW Property)
The Prizes: currently the first person to find me will win a HCOE cd set or $30 in Park merchandise & the next 3-5 wdwmagic members will win a disney pin of their choice & a poss. bonus prize of the first season of the emmy award winning The Amazing Race (I may add more prizes/winners if I get more hrs. at work )
:animwink:
More exact info will be provided in the e-mail or feel free to ask a question here under this topic. The reason I'm doing this is because I would love to meet as many of you as poss. & so you may also help share the Disney magic to my bf who will be visiting WDW for the very first time. I thought this would be a fun way to meet everyone & a nice (even though a tad late) Christmas gift to all of my friends here at wdwmagic. :xmas:

Hmmm...not to sound rude or anything, but..... what's the point? :confused:

Brent

Original Poster
"but a way to meet people from the boards "easier" from the original post & "I thought this would be a fun way to meet everyone & a nice (even though a tad late) Christmas gift to all of my friends here at wdwmagic" also from the original post. Or MEET PEOPLE FROM THE BOARDS & to reward them for meeting w/ me. It really is that simple. Also thanks for bumping this for me. lol thanks for your question though. I know its hard to understand why I would reward people to meet me but heck I like to do things in an interesting way so why not a contest?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom