Wishing My Summer Away!

Pooh Lover

Well, here I am again with our September trip planned with no detail left to work out or worry about but, as usual I find myself wishing my summer away. Early September rolls around and I'm thrilled that the trip is close but wonder where my summer went. Do any of you fall trippers find yourselves doing the same?

Foolish Mortal

Same here. I'm going late Sept. early Oct. Even if I didn't have a trip coming, summer still can't go by fast enough. I can honestly say that I HATE summer.

Upvote 0

XxMickeyMousexX

ugh i am in the same boat. my trip starts sept 10th driving from charlotte nc to orlando after work! I cannot wait to go. I want this summer to zoom past. 96 more days :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

cslafferty

I'm a teacher, and I spend all year looking forward to a nice, LONG summer vacation. But this year, I can't wait for Aug. 16th when we'll be arriving at WDW!! I'll go back to school to start setting up my room as soon as we get back, so I have VERY mixed feelings about wishing my summer away!!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Heck, I'm wishing the whole YEAR away! :lookaroun Our trip isn't until next March and I have been counting it down since we came back from our March 2009 trip. Everyone at work says I am just wishing my life away, but it is hard not to want your next WDW trip to come as soon as possible. Until then, I just have to read all the great trip reports on here and count down the days (which there are 278 remaining from today actually)! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Our next trip isn't until January and so we plan and do several other things over the summer. July we go to the beach for a week and in August we head to Memphis, TN for l0 days. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

70 days sto go for us and it cant get here soon enought. I am already starting to plan the 2011 trip in my head. 2011 will be our 20th anniversary trip and I plan to make it extra special!! So i will need all this time to plan!!!! Have fun all!!!!!

Upvote 0

MsMouse726

I'm a teacher, and I spend all year looking forward to a nice, LONG summer vacation. But this year, I can't wait for Aug. 16th when we'll be arriving at WDW!! I'll go back to school to start setting up my room as soon as we get back, so I have VERY mixed feelings about wishing my summer away!!

Same here. I love having the summer off from teaching, but our trip in October makes it very hard not to wish away the next four months. On the plus side, I've already begun to plan our trip for next May, so when we return from our trip in October, the only thing I will be wishing away will be the cold and snow!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Looks like you are not alone here!!! :ROFLOL: I'm not only wishing my summer away, I wishing the just of the year away!!! Our trip isn't till December!!! :cry:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom