Wishes

krankenstein

Yep, it is absolutely beautiful from the beach too. Find a spot and watch The Electrical Water Pageant (I think that is what it is called), followed by Wishes.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

It was my favorite thing we did on our honeymoon! We walked to the far beach, closest to the Grand Floridian and were all by ourselves. We couldn't hear the music piped in - I think it's at the beach closer to the pool, but we didn't care because it was romantic. =)

I recommend it, we had a blast! :)

Upvote 0

November Girl

Transportation after wishes

If I watch Wishes from the Poly, what's the best way to get back to Wilderness Lodge after?...would like to see the Electric Water pageant too.

Upvote 0

coltow

If I watch Wishes from the Poly, what's the best way to get back to Wilderness Lodge after?...would like to see the Electric Water pageant too.
Monorail to MK then either boat or bus, depending on which you prefer. Boat is a very nice ride, but bus is usually quicker. You can see water parade from the beach/docks at WL.

Upvote 0

HeatherK

I watched it there once and it was amazing. Though the speakers were not working. Thankfully I knew the music well enough to know what was going on haha.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

We could hear the music but it was very faint - we assumed it was farther down the beach, but it may have been at the dock. At the beach close by the Grand Floridian you can't really hear it at all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom