• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Natsalways1

I will say it was a bit hard to tell from the Disney Live stream how the fireworks are...but WOW. Amazing!

Tangled is my favorite and they did it right. Altogether stunning visuals and I loved the music overall. A lot of focus on movies from Eisner on...but that is ok. They are great movies.

Love it love it love it.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Locked and loaded?

Sorry my opinions do not agree with yours or anyone who thinks Disney can do no wrong? Do your comments about me hurt my feelings? Absolutely not lol.

Yes in fact i have a PH.D. don't forget the period. Again, I am a strong African American man with a PH.D. When you join the 2 percent let me know then we can go toe to toe.

Is this guy serious?
:hilarious:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I wonder how people enjoyed the show on the other side of the castle? Oh no wait they missed Most of the show because it's only good from the front.

You mean just like the people who were behind the castle for Wishes and only saw fireworks? I'd imagine it would be the same experience, only those watching HEA from behind the castle saw more fireworks than those who saw Wishes from behind the castle.

_ZJ

My $.02...

Lacked flow. No cohesive "feel." Projection technology is impressive, but I just personally don't enjoy it. Pyro is tangible; you can feel it. Projection feels I'm looking at a screen, which I already do all day.

I was expecting a reduction in pyro to cut costs. Glad I didn't bet on that, as if I had to bet now I'd say there was a 20% increase in pyro. Very well done.

Ultimately though it isn't fair to compare to nostalgia, and not fair to judge a new show on a YT live stream. The pessimist in me wonders, however, if the pyro was increased just for opening night and will eventually be dialed back? I'm not normally one of "those people" so don't hate...

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
You mean just like the people who were behind the castle for Wishes and only saw fireworks? I'd imagine it would be the same experience, only those watching HEA from behind the castle saw more fireworks than those who saw Wishes from behind the castle.

The problems is you basically miss most of the show, with Wishes or whatever else you didn't need the castle to enjoy the show. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom