• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

CnoteBflat

At the risk of going deaf in one of my ears, I have been trying to listen to what songs are playing. It's very hard to tune out the fireworks, beeping of a truck backing up, car alarms, and white noise. So far I heard "How Far I'll Go" from Moana in the first third of the show.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I think everyone is doing a Wishes video project!
You've done a couple and they've been fantastic! So glad there's a Stream is set up already for tonight on YT! Was hoping at least that other site would go with YT tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night will be the same thing. Streaming on YT is so much better than periscope and Facebook, IMO.

The Hatbox Ghost

I'm at the Poly through Saturday, theme park view. The night before last we were woken up by fireworks after midnight at MK. Peeked out of the curtains and WOW! Very different from Wishes. Last night we saw wishes and I noticed that there were definitely new fireworks being used, but same Wishes show.

Then last night around 2:30am we woke up to loud music coming from MK. We finally opened the curtains and WOW! We didn't see any fireworks but they were definitely doing a run through of the sound track and lighting. The lights alone were spectacular to watch from across the lagoon! I'm sad to see Wishes go tonight but definitely looking forward to more of what I saw them rehearsing :happy:

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
At the risk of going deaf in one of my ears, I have been trying to listen to what songs are playing. It's very hard to tune out the fireworks, beeping of a truck backing up, car alarms, and white noise. So far I heard "How Far I'll Go" from Moana in the first third of the show.

I've also heard
the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean (movie) and "Go the Distance" from Hercules (both in a modern/contemporary duet followed by the more traditional brass fanfare similar to what is heard in Wishes) which are the last two segments before Tinkerbell flies and you get the reprise of the Happily Every After Main theme/finale.

Last edited:

lizmeister321

So with HEA making its debut at the same time that tickets are going on sale for MNSSHP AND MVMCP, I can't help but wonder if we'll see some kind of holiday updates to HEA for the parties this year? Or will it be HalloWishes/Holiday Wishes still? I have a feeling I know the answer but I can still hope...

MTBaymax

So with HEA making its debut at the same time that tickets are going on sale for MNSSHP AND MVMCP, I can't help but wonder if we'll see some kind of holiday updates to HEA for the parties this year? Or will it be HalloWishes/Holiday Wishes still? I have a feeling I know the answer but I can still hope...

They may go the Disneyland route - update the shows with the projections and lights for the long term or until they decide to replace.

Rteetz

You've done a couple and they've been fantastic! So glad there's a Stream is set up already for tonight on YT! Was hoping at least that other site would go with YT tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night will be the same thing. Streaming on YT is so much better than periscope and Facebook, IMO.
Data/wifi might be a problem though. There are numerous people streaming tonight and it's going to be packed so I'm guessing good signal might be a problem.

FullSailDan

Data/wifi might be a problem though. There are numerous people streaming tonight and it's going to be packed so I'm guessing good signal might be a problem.

It is going to be packed tonight. We watched it last night from CA grill and everyone was saying they had to be in the park for the last night.Hoping I can latch on to the non-guest wifi to stream if they still havent turned of my login!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
So, for anyone at the park currently... are there people already staking out their spot in the hub for the final showing of Wishes?

TTA94

Trying to decide if getting there tomorrow around 6:00 is to late to get a spot in the hub. I don't want to stand there any longer than I have to. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom