• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

jrhwdw

Personally I'm frustrated I couldn't hear the other 6 minutes to hear the total flow. But I personally like the style, even if it is a bit of a departure, as it isn't a jumbled, clashing mess like some show soundtracks.

In some ways, I would compare it to some of DL's shows and Fantasmic.

Tech will be top notch. My concern remains pyro coverage.

As I understand it, folks in charge know how much is riding on on this.
Heaven forbid the 738 people watching on DPB make nasty comments.
There's been not much pyro in the HEA Videos on DPB. Granted it's only about a second of footage. I think we all are concerned about pyro. I'm glad TDO is taking this seriously! They can't go backwards form Wishes! It still doesn't change the fact that there's no night parade!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
In some ways, I would compare it to some of DL's shows and Fantasmic.

Disneyland like "Fantasy in the Sky" (which, while short, I personally like from a soundtrack perspective) or "Light Magic" (which despite being a poor show, I thought had a very enjoyable soundtrack) or Disneyland like "Disneyland Forever" (which I would consider a "jumbled mess")

ToTBellHop

Disneyland like "Fantasy in the Sky" (which, while short, I personally like from a soundtrack perspective) or "Light Magic" (which despite being a poor show, I thought had a very enjoyable soundtrack) or Disneyland like "Disneyland Forever" (which I would consider a "jumbled mess")
Of your choices, Light Magic.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Expect laser projections onto the castle and also laser effects from the castle.

<insert standard rant on how most laser FX are disappointingly stuck in the the 70's tech era>

I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised though. But if I can see the flickering... it sucks.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
There's been not much pyro in the HEA Videos on DPB. Granted it's only about a second of footage. I think we all are concerned about pyro. I'm glad TDO is taking this seriously! They can't go backwards form Wishes! It still doesn't change the fact that there's no night parade!

Sure TDO can go backward from Wishes. TDO is the honey badger of the Theme Park industry, Honey Badger don't care if fireworks suck, Honey Badger does not watch fireworks...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
And the money they will lose if everybody's fed up and doesn't set to a foot into MK if they don't have FOF AND HEA in Aug!

As we've seen too many times that's unlikely to make a difference as people STILL come to WDW no matter what WDW cuts, Need a LOT more people voting with their feet and dollars.

TTA94

Two parts from Disney Illuminations I hope make it in to HEA is Lion Kings "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and B&TBs "How Does A Moment Last Forever".

In the one HEA preview video it looks like Mufasa's head... that could potentially be a emotional part of the show if it's what I'm thinking which is Mufasa's ghost in the sky saying "Remember Who You Are" :cry: lol.

For the Zootopia part, which Disney confirmed, I'm assuming they will use the song "Try Everything"?

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Two parts from Disney Illuminations I hope make it in to HEA is Lion Kings "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and B&TBs "How Does A Moment Last Forever".
Agreed on Can You Feel The Love Tonight. As much as I despise that song, it's the best part of the show. Can't say the same for BatB. It's the worst part of Illuminations.

jklakeview

It just makes no sense for the fireworks and the parade to both not be on schedule. I wonder if there is some type of repair that we are unaware of that they are keeping quiet about until they have enough people already coming.

Kman101

I doubt there's anything to them not being on the schedule. They're just terrible at that sort of thing. They want you to plan six-nine months in advance but can't post the schedules of things and they're often changing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom