Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

Inspired Figment

Whatever happened to the style of animation featured in Paperman? I thought it looked terrific and would love to see feature-length animated film in that style.
We ‘did’ see that or atleast a form of that in the short, Far From the Tree. But I do agree it should be seen in a larger scale feature length film.

brb1006

Whatever happened to the style of animation featured in Paperman? I thought it looked terrific and would love to see feature-length animated film in that style.
It's possible that Wish's animation style might take cues from Paperman and Spiderverse. I really loved the change in both art and animation style in Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.

Ghost93

It's possible that Wish's animation style might take cues from Paperman and Spiderverse. I really loved the change in both art and animation style in Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.
Do you think it's possible that Asha might travel to different worlds — some 2d and some 3D — in the film? We know so little about the story so far, but if this film is truly meant to be a "Disney's greatest hits" kind of film, that would be neat.

brb1006

Do you think it's possible that Asha might travel to different worlds — some 2d and some 3D — in the film? We know so little about the story so far, but if this film is truly meant to be a "Disney's greatest hits" kind of film, that would be neat.
We will have to wait until an official first look gets shown later this year.

Phroobar

So where is the Wish land? Universal just opened the Super Nintendo Land just in time for the Super Mario Bros. movie next month for some synergy. Disney should follow suit with a Wish-land by the time the movie is released.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"Chris Pine has joined Ariana DeBose and Alan Tudyk in Walt Disney Animation Studios’ upcoming film Wish, sources have confirmed to One Take News. Pine is expected to play a pivotal role in the film and while unconfirmed, he’s expected to sing in the film as well.

Disney declined to comment."

TsWade2

"Chris Pine has joined Ariana DeBose and Alan Tudyk in Walt Disney Animation Studios’ upcoming film Wish, sources have confirmed to One Take News. Pine is expected to play a pivotal role in the film and while unconfirmed, he’s expected to sing in the film as well.

He might be playing either Asha's love interest or a villain.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Chris Pine has already sung in a Disney movie...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom