Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

TsWade2

I hate to sound repetitive, but I hope Wish is a box office success. I don’t mind if it makes Moana numbers, I guess it’s hard to make a Disney animated feature a billion in the box office.

Farerb

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lee's writing, but I am looking forward to Wish and I even pre ordered the Art book. Hopefully I will like the movie.

TP2000

I hate to sound repetitive, but I hope Wish is a box office success. I don’t mind if it makes Moana numbers, I guess it’s hard to make a Disney animated feature a billion in the box office.

It's not easy, but it's not too hard for them. They do it consistently about once per decade with animation. And their last Billion+ animated megahit was a full decade ago, so they're now due one. The tagline for Wish might be better off being "A Story A Decade In The Making"

These numbers are adjusted for inflation...

A Decade In The Making.jpg

TsWade2

It's not easy, but it's not too hard for them. They do it consistently about once per decade with animation. And their last Billion+ animated megahit was a full decade ago, so they're now due one. The tagline for Wish might be better off being "A Story A Decade In The Making"

View attachment 727005
I don't know how this will assured me that Wish will be a box office success, but thanks for the clarification.

tcool123

View attachment 727005
Didnt Zootopia, Finding Dory, Frozen 2, Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 all bring over a billion as well?

It also seems like this has been adjusted for inflation, correct me if I’m wrong of course. However if this is the case then you can add Inside Out, Coco (just barely).

Will be interesting to see if Wish joins the trend, but even if it performs like Moana, is that a bad thing? She seems to be a modern money maker for the mouse house 🤷🏻‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom