Wish List For WDW

JAY-ROD

My wish list would consist of the following!

Add BK to AK
Monorial to all the all the other parks and DD and link up to the hotels.
Expand MGM some and make it have eride nights!!
Build 2 more water parks. Its pretty sad when the other 2 are full by 10:30 everyday.
Expand on DD more restuarants and such.
Put the old boat around the tree of life to use and have it link up to the hotel. so u can get the full experience coming in from AKL.
Fire MT in the Lagoon.
Villain land in MK

Tramp

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
1. Monorail Extension - This is a must especially if they are planning 18 more resorts by 2015. Could you imagine the bus congestion then?!? :eek:

2. Add on/Upgrade the exsisting 4 Theme Parks - STOP THE MADNESS!! Let's at least finish AK and MGM before you start planning a fifth and sixth park.

3. Improve the current park passes - This system has gotten way to confusing and pretty expensive. They need more variety and/or more simplified choices.

Gotta agree with ya Freak....

1. Extend the monorails....if possible....to Connecticut. (That drive is grueling)

2. Forget about more Parks...the average person can't see everything now during an average vacation. Besides, the existing parks need some upgrades and I don't feel like going to a new park anyhow.

3. All this technology yet the lines to enter, at times, are extremely long and slow. We have annual passes that are suppose to read our fingerprints and 8 out of 10 times the CM has to push some buttons to let us in manually. It's very time consuming. Expensive?....3 annual passes (2 adult 1 child) cost us over $1100 this year, and these passes do not include the water parks. (and it all started with a mouse).

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by SheriD013
Markymark...Why is the DLP sm beter then the WDW one? you said they should replace it, so whats the reason 4 that?

most like it casue it has a launch system and goes upside down and stuff. My thinking is go ride rocking roll coaster. :)

markymark

Originally posted by SheriD013
Markymark...Why is the DLP sm beter then the WDW one? you said they should replace it, so whats the reason 4 that?

I personally think that WDW SM just need a to be brought up to date! I know this isn't a popular view but, hey never mind!

The DLP version is awesome, there is a powered launch, which propells you into darkenss, with a couple of inversions and a trememdous sound set up. It just feels more like a decent roller coaster than rickety old SM in MK ( I know thats what people like about it! )

DisJosh

Originally posted by markymark

I personally think that WDW SM just need a to be brought up to date! I know this isn't a popular view but, hey never mind!

The DLP version is awesome, there is a powered launch, which propells you into darkenss, with a couple of inversions and a trememdous sound set up. It just feels more like a decent roller coaster than rickety old SM in MK ( I know thats what people like about it! )

I love splash mountain as is......but wouldnt mind seeing something new added. But then they would have to close it to work on it and I would probably show up while its closed :(

markymark

Originally posted by DisJosh

I love splash mountain as is......but wouldnt mind seeing something new added. But then they would have to close it to work on it and I would probably show up while its closed :(

erm..... I am talking about SPACE Mountain ! :confused:

DisJosh

erm..... I am talking about SPACE Mountain ! :confused:

Uhhh yeah thats what i meant.......:eek: You just like picking on me!!! You didnt really expect me to read all those posts that came b4 yours did ya?!

DisJosh

I really dont want to see another park! not yet and not for a long time........but I guess theyre gonna do stuff whether I like it or not.

markymark

Originally posted by DisJosh
I really dont want to see another park! not yet and not for a long time........but I guess theyre gonna do stuff whether I like it or not.

I agree with you :)eek: ) I would prefer to see them put all their efforts into improving and adding to what they already have. If they are going to build a 5th park though, lets hope it is a WDW versions of Tokyo Disney Sea.

DisJosh

I agree with you :)eek: ) I would prefer to see them put all their efforts into improving and adding to what they already have. If they are going to build a 5th park though, lets hope it is a WDW versions of Tokyo Disney Sea.

yeah me too........drivel drivel drivel.......403!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom