Win a WDWMAGICPass - Game 2

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
SirNim said:
Quite simply, it's the fire hydrant right next to the new Shangri-La Trekkers Inn in Anandapur, Asia, Animal Kingdom, Orange County (or it is Osceola?), Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, The United States of America, Northwest Quadrisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, etc.
Very nice job SirNim. Enjoy your WDWMAGICPass! :)

AndyP

Amazing that you got that, did you see the hydrant while in the park or did you actually know which hydrant it was!?

General Grizz

SirNim said:
Quite simply, it's the fire hydrant right next to the new Shangri-La Trekkers Inn in Anandapur, Asia, Animal Kingdom, Orange County (or it is Osceola?), Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, The United States of America, Northwest Quadrisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, etc.
Congrats!

But I think it's Osceola. :D

tigger248

I thought AK was in Osceola too. I thought MK was Orange and AK was Osceola. But, since I no longer live there :cry: I guess I had them mixed up too.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Osceola County includes the All Star Resorts and the Wide World of Sports as well. :) Pretty much anything south of Osceola Parkway is in Osceola County.

tigger248

I guess that's why I thought that AK was in Osceola, since the All Stars are. I just know that (at least as of 2002) Osceola had 7% sales tax and Orange still had 6% (now I believe it's 6.5%), so the same t-shirt would cost more at the All Stars than, say, the MK. The tax thing is part of how I figured out that the county line runs through WDW property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom