Will you use a MagicBand?

Will you use a MagicBand when available?

• Total voters

GrumpyFan

Original Poster

BoarderPhreak

Sure, why not? If it means not having to dig out my room key or credit card every time I... Transact... I can deal with that. Easy enough to replace the MagicBand - less so a credit card. It's always on you, so it's hard to lose anyway. Sounds like a win-win all around. Sure there's the privacy issue or being scrutinized for patterns... So? If it improves the experience, I can live with that too. They still can't force me to buy something in a shop.

PorterRedkey

I think I will like the convenience. I am heading to Disneyland next, so when I make it back to WDW in 2014/15 I think they will have most of the kinks worked out.
I like the fact the wristbands has some ventilation, to help it from getting too sweaty. A plus in my book.

BryceM

I mainly do day trips, so I don't think that they would be available to me... Though when we do stay overnight and do more than one park, then perhaps.

bstiles

I don't understand, disney going back to wristbands when every other amusement or theme park has essentially gotten rid of them not to mention the ugly tan lines these are going to leave behind.

DisneyDebRob

If I can keep it in my pocket I will have one. Can't take things on the wrist. Sweating in the parks is bad enough, let alone something else on the body. Not against them, just never going to wear them.

BoarderPhreak

If I can keep it in my pocket I will have one. Can't take things on the wrist. Sweating in the parks is bad enough, let alone something else on the body. Not against them, just never going to wear them.
I would think a wristband in your pocket is going to be more uncomfortable than wearing it! o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom